Windows 10: inbox folders

Discus and support inbox folders in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since upgrading to windows 10 I am having trouble changing the names of existing folders and creating new ones. 17970 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by brixton47, Aug 20, 2015.

1. brixton47 Win User

inbox folders

Since upgrading to windows 10 I am having trouble changing the names of existing folders and creating new ones.

:)

brixton47, Aug 20, 2015

2. MfE Inbox problem on E75

Mail for exchange synced everything except for the inbox.

I have solved this at our location.....

An antispam or antivirus program created an extra inbox folder in our outlook clients.

The new MFE doesn't look at your primary inbox, it just looks for an inbox folder.

In our case, it synced the wrong inbox folder, which was empty.

Thats why it looks like everything is beeing synced except for the inbox.

The problem is beeing solved by simply deleting the extra inbox-folder.

After that the primary inbox will be synced!.

Please reply if this solves your problem too.

Nokia Care stil doesn't have a clue ;-)

cover---01, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Mail for Exchange 3 won't sync "Inbox"

Mail for exchange synced everything except for the inbox.

I have solved this at our location.....

An antispam or antivirus program created an extra inbox folder in our outlook clients.

The new MFE doesn't look at your primary inbox, it just looks for an inbox folder.

In our case, it synced the wrong inbox folder, which was empty.

Thats why it looks like everything is beeing synced except for the inbox.

The problem is beeing solved by simply deleting the extra inbox-folder.

After that the primary inbox will be synced!.

Please reply if this solves your problem too.

Nokia Care stil doesn't have a clue ;-)

cover---01, Aug 20, 2015
  4. joncraw Win User

inbox folders

The Mail app in W10 does not enable folder renaming, creation, or deletion.

If you are using an outlook.com account, or something similar from Microsoft, you should be able to edit folders via that account web interface. E.g., point a browser at outlook.com and examine the settings options.

Ditto for Gmail and other IMAP providers.

Caveat: I did this for an outlook.com account when I installed on 29 July and Mail app has still not synchronized the changes.

joncraw, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

inbox folders

1. inbox folders - Similar Threads - inbox folders

2. why can't I move files to my folders that I already have on my computer from my inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I move files to my folders that I already have on my computer from my inbox: Trying to move files from my inbox to file folders I already have on my computer but won't let me. HELP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-move-files-to-my-folders-that-i-already/25300de4-dc3a-4462-986b-7b2a47614119
  3. why can't I move files to my folders that I already have on my computer from my inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I move files to my folders that I already have on my computer from my inbox: Trying to move files from my inbox to file folders I already have on my computer but won't let me. HELP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-move-files-to-my-folders-that-i-already/25300de4-dc3a-4462-986b-7b2a47614119
  4. all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...

all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...: I created subfolders under my inbox of windows Live Mail with windows 100. when I opened the mail today 10/7/23, they were gone. where can I find them on my PC...
  5. all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...: I created subfolders under my inbox of windows Live Mail with windows 100. when I opened the mail today 10/7/23, they were gone. where can I find them on my PC...
  6. Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?: Using Mail for Windows 10. I sort all read emails into folders. Noticed that "older" emails were disappearing. Followed instructions this morning for synccing the mail and got a couple of thousand downloaded to the Inbox. Spent some time filing and deleting and then went to...
  7. Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?: Using Mail for Windows 10. I sort all read emails into folders. Noticed that "older" emails were disappearing. Followed instructions this morning for synccing the mail and got a couple of thousand downloaded to the Inbox. Spent some time filing and deleting and then went to...
  8. Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?

9. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  10. outlook inbox folders

outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...