Windows 10: Inbox formatting keeps resetting

Discus and support Inbox formatting keeps resetting in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I really hope someone can help me with this frustrating situation, as I tried looking at so many different threads on the internet. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by BillyStaples, May 5, 2020.

1. Inbox formatting keeps resetting

Hello everyone,

I really hope someone can help me with this frustrating situation, as I tried looking at so many different threads on the internet.

I set up my MS Outlook Inbox view to my liking, selecting the fields to show and adjusting the widths. I saved the view as the new default view, as shown in image 1 below:

Image 1:

Inbox formatting keeps resetting [​IMG]

Then, as the day goes on, the default view changes column widths, particularly by shrinking my Categories column (where I can no longer see the category name), and expanding the From and Subject columns, as shown in image 2 below:

Image 2:

Sometimes, it's gotten even worse! Where it appears the Subject column stretches further, as in image 3. Then, I can get it to reset to the image 2 view by clicking on another folder then back to the Inbox:

Image 3:

It's quite frustrating - any help is appreciated!

:)

BillyStaples, May 5, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 5, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, May 5, 2020
  4. Inbox formatting keeps resetting

Google Inbox screen has frozen in a very large format

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that the google inbox screen has frozen in a very large format. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc prior to this issue?

• Does this issue occur while using either Internet Explorer or Edge?

• Are you accessing the google inbox on your web account?

Sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the Admin account or the MSA to test if that helps with this issue.

Also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Inbox formatting keeps resetting

1. Inbox formatting keeps resetting - Similar Threads - Inbox formatting keeps

2. What partitions does resetting your pc but keeping files format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What partitions does resetting your pc but keeping files format?: Does resetting your pc while keeping files delete windows on other partitions because I multiboot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-partitions-does-resetting-your-pc-but-keeping/59af8994-f650-48dc-90e5-420fcfdab697
  3. What partitions does resetting your pc but keeping files format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What partitions does resetting your pc but keeping files format?: Does resetting your pc while keeping files delete windows on other partitions because I multiboot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-partitions-does-resetting-your-pc-but-keeping/59af8994-f650-48dc-90e5-420fcfdab697
  4. What partitions does resetting your pc but keeping files format?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Mail Keep Getting Old Mail to the Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Keep Getting Old Mail to the Inbox: I bought a new Acer Desktop with Windows 11. My only issue is with Windows Mail. I had Windows Mail on my old computer which had Win. 10. I am not sure about the version of Mail. In setting up the new comp. When I got to mail my address that I have always used came up. I...
  6. Spam mail keeps coming to inbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam mail keeps coming to inbox: Having used Windows Live Mail, when I would mark an email - "Send to blocked senders list" it would go to junk. If it came again, it would automatically go to Junk. Now using Mail for Windows 10 or Windows Mail since Microsoft corrupted my email with the last update for W -...
  7. Factory reset vs. Format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset vs. Format: Is it factory reset EXACTLY the same as formatting C drive and installing fresh Windows 10? submitted by /u/0Artur0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgtkua/factory_reset_vs_format/
  8. Formatted System Reserve Disk after a complete reset, decided to reset and keep all files...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Formatted System Reserve Disk after a complete reset, decided to reset and keep all files...: I accidentally formatted the System Reserved Disk after I reset my whole PC. I tried to reset it again keeping all files and I didn't see the value change in the System Reserved Disk. It says 532MB free of 548MB. But when I check the disk management it says it's Healthy,...
  9. inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbox: Presently all of my incoming email is going to my trash folder. How can I get it to originate in the inbox folder as it has done in past. Thank for help, Al Ashton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbox/286988e2-eab1-41f0-8478-5a427845a3c3
  10. inbox.

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbox.: Setting up new pc and I am not getting emails to my inbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbox/4167653c-dc63-4199-b19a-929e0993fb30