Windows 10: Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser

Discus and support Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, It works more or less like a Proxy. VPN inside the Opera browser. What I want to know is, if I send an email while using that VPN, whose... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LaLaLand, Mar 9, 2017.

1. LaLaLand Win User

Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser

Hi All,

It works more or less like a Proxy. VPN inside the Opera browser.

What I want to know is, if I send an email while using that VPN, whose IP goes in the email. Mine or the VPN's?

It does open up all sites that are not accessible in my country. But, what are chances of getting tracked, operating through that proxy/VPN?

Regards,

LLL*Shock

:)

LaLaLand, Mar 9, 2017
  2. jusgaurav Win User

How to download SIS file

hi there,

usually sis file can be downloaded using both opera and the phone's inbuild browser. u should take care that the file has sisx extension and it is made for s60 third generation phones (s60v3).

hv a nice day

jusgaurav, Mar 9, 2017
  3. singhnsk Win User
    GPRS problem on 6500 slide

GPRS on 6500 does not work. It only works with web (inbuild browser ). I couldn't use gprs on any of the third party applications like opera mini.

I contacted airtel and spice for settings but they say that settings are same.

And the gprs is working on n70.

Is this a bug.

How to fix this?

singhnsk, Mar 9, 2017
  4. mike s Win User

I suppose the IP headers would depend on the mail software.

FWIW this "VPN" has been critiqued rather sharply since it was first introduced in the Opera developer channel.
    It is/was prone to DNS leaks which makes it suspect where privacy is concerned.
    Probably more useful for accessing excluded sites than avoidance of tracking.
    Better bet for privacy is to open an account with a real VPN service and use a dedicated VPN client like OpenVPN; or send your traffic through a VPN router.

mike s, Mar 9, 2017
Thema:

1. Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser - Similar Threads - Inbuild VPN Opera

2. Opera gx browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera gx browser: For some reason whenever i download or am about to download a file the opera window turns red in my task bar even when the download is sucsessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opera-gx-browser/137d2a91-13f1-4bbf-9408-4ac0eed92c88
  3. Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opera Browser: I have been using the Opera browser for over a year and up until recently it has worked fine. For some reason now, it does NOT open hardly any website. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to help. Any ideas? 172829
  4. Problem with Opera browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Opera browser: A version of the Opera browser has been working okay in a Debian Jessie system for about 9 months. Suddenly certain features no longer work :- (1) Can't open attachments in emails, especially PDF attachments. (2) Can't use ALT-P to clear cache/cookies Can anyone explain...
  5. VPN Opera problem

in Browsers and Email
    VPN Opera problem: I've used Norway's Opera VPN for ages with no problems, however when I recently tried to watch a particular Norwegian programme it kept saying not available to viewers outside Norway which seems odd despite having tried all the on line suggestions how to resolve it. Anyone...
  6. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

in Windows 10 News
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX: Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother. It also features Twitch integration and numerous customization options. Los Angeles, California/ Oslo, Norway –There are...
  7. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is. <Animated GIF removed> * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  8. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/about-the-opera-browser/3b1f1ead-9c27-41ea-b5c5-2952b1d45bd2
  9. Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser: How to: Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser How to Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser Opera is the first and still only major browser that integrates a free, unlimited VPN (Virtual Private Network) service, allowing you to focus on the...
  10. Latest Opera browser

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Opera browser: I've recently installed the new Opera browser. and so far am liking it. I've usually used Chrome, and like that, too. I did a little testing on my own, using Task Mgr. I find that Opera uses substantially less resources than Chrome. I like many of the Opera features, such...