Windows 10: INBUILT CAMERA IN MSI GAMING COMPUTER DOES NOT WORK

Discus and support INBUILT CAMERA IN MSI GAMING COMPUTER DOES NOT WORK in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; camera is showing an error code 0xA00F4244 <No camera is attched>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryReed18, Feb 1, 2020.

1. INBUILT CAMERA IN MSI GAMING COMPUTER DOES NOT WORK

camera is showing an error code 0xA00F4244 <No camera is attched>

:)

GaryReed18, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Camera for MSI GF63 8RC Not Working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the efforts you have taken in trying to resolve this issue. We understand that you are unable to use Webcam on your MSI computer. However, it would be great if you can reply with the details requested below:

• What is the complete error message you receive when you open Camera App?
    • Do you see any unknown device in Device Manager?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer?

You may want to check the System Control Manager application and try enabling Camera from the application.

However, as you have mentioned that you are unable to find the Camera driver in Device Manager, we would suggest you to check for unknown devices in Device Manager.
    To check for unknown devices, you can press Windows key + X, and select
    Device Manager.

If you see any unknown device, right click on the device and select
    Update Driver.

You can also check for hidden drivers and see if the Camera drivers are hidden. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Click on View and select
      Show hidden devices
    3. Now, look for Imaging devices, and expand it.
    4. Right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    5. Restart the computer once the driver is updated.

For additional information, see
    Camera doesn't work in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Inbuilt camera not working after November update

Hello
    GöranSS

Given the information you've provided where you state that you got your camera working prior to the November update, it sounds to me like the November update reinstalled a driver that doesn't work with your camera. Most likely the camera driver got replaced
    with the generic webcam driver. I'd suggest you rollback to your previous driver and see if that corrects the problem. To do this:

How to rollback to previous driver:

• Right click on start button>Device Manager
    • Under Imaging devices locate your camera, you may need to click the ">" to expand the list to see your camera
    • Right click on the device name>Properties
    • Click on Driver Tab
    • Click the Roll Back Driver button

If that doesn't work, you can manually choose another driver already installed on your system and see if that works. To do this:

How to manually choose a previously installed driver:

• Right click on start button>Device Manager
    • Under Imaging devices locate your camera, you may need to click the ">" to expand the list to see your camera
    • Right click on the device name>Properties
    • Click "Update Driver" button
    • Click "Browse my computer for driver software"
    • Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
    • Select an older driver
    You may need try several drivers to find the right one. Let us know if you've resolved the issue after you try these steps.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Feb 1, 2020
  4. INBUILT CAMERA IN MSI GAMING COMPUTER DOES NOT WORK

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

INBUILT CAMERA IN MSI GAMING COMPUTER DOES NOT WORK

1. INBUILT CAMERA IN MSI GAMING COMPUTER DOES NOT WORK - Similar Threads - INBUILT CAMERA MSI

2. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing error 0xA00x4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  3. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing error 0xA00x4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  4. my hp truevision hd camera inbuilt is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp truevision hd camera inbuilt is not working: after update my camera stopped working can any one help tried all options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-truevision-hd-camera-inbuilt-is-not-working/4f98625f-bee9-4c82-9f4f-a7291789f7a3
  5. my hp truevision hd camera inbuilt is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my hp truevision hd camera inbuilt is not working: after update my camera stopped working can any one help tried all options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-truevision-hd-camera-inbuilt-is-not-working/4f98625f-bee9-4c82-9f4f-a7291789f7a3
  6. my hp truevision hd camera inbuilt is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. inbuilt camera not working

inbuilt camera not working: Time of this report: 6/1/2021, 23:17:01 Machine name: LAPTOP-64O3C2N0 Machine Id: {2B340D11-D7EB-4666-8436-FC14A2A6EFE5} Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0, Build 19042 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language: English Regional Setting: English System...
  8. Inbuilt camera not working

Inbuilt camera not working: Please help. I have tried everything: privacy settings are on, checked drivers updates, uninstalled and re-intsalled camera hardware, reset the camera, run the troubleshooting, edit the registry, check my antivirus programme, download driver from manufacturer . Nothing works...
  9. Camera for MSI GF63 8RC Not Working

Camera for MSI GF63 8RC Not Working: I have checked everything like putting up FN+F6 and still, the camera is not showing up. The camera gives an error that no camera is found. Also, checked the drivers but the driver was missing and checked the whole net but cannot find one good link to download the webcam...
  10. inbuilt laptop camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbuilt laptop camera: I recorded a video with laptop inbuilt camera, when I played it the video was inverted sideways. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbuilt-laptop-camera/c3516847-12ae-458d-9125-52b37c8c0812

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect inbuilt camera hardawre in msi laptop

2. msi laptop gf63 8rd repair camera

3. msi 63 thin 95c missing webcam

4. msi computer inbuilt camera,
  5. msi gf63 camera not working,
  6. msi gf63 camera not detected,
  7. how do you adjust your camera on an msi laptop