Windows 10: Inbuilt Camera not working for my HP PRO BOOK with WINDOWS 10 installation.

Discus and support Inbuilt Camera not working for my HP PRO BOOK with WINDOWS 10 installation. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Checked device manager and could not see Imaging Device listed there. Somehow was able to install it still no luck. When I try to search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rizkpirates, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Inbuilt Camera not working for my HP PRO BOOK with WINDOWS 10 installation.

Inbuilt Camera not working for my HP PRO BOOK with WINDOWS 10 installation. 3b7946ec-9e73-451f-8f54-cf84aa6135ae?upload=true.png

Checked device manager and could not see Imaging Device listed there. Somehow was able to install it still no luck. When I try to search camera in the search option in the task bar it does not list the option to open the camera as if it windows does not recognize the camera.

:)

Rizkpirates, Nov 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 camera Not Working

Hi Beajai,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I would require more information to help you better.

• Which are the apps you cannot uninstall?
    • Which are the apps you cannot stop?
    For the Camera app issue, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows Powershell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the
      search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Camera app.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCamera* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Camera app form the Windows Store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Camera app and webcams help.

How to use the Camera app

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 18, 2020
  3. WINDOWS 10 CAMERA APP NOT WORKING

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If you are referring to the Camera app then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows Powershell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the
      search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Camera app.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCamera* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Camera app form the Windows Store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Camera app and webcams help.

How to use the Camera app

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Inbuilt Camera not working for my HP PRO BOOK with WINDOWS 10 installation.

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Inbuilt Camera not working for my HP PRO BOOK with WINDOWS 10 installation.

1. Inbuilt Camera not working for my HP PRO BOOK with WINDOWS 10 installation. - Similar Threads - Inbuilt Camera working

2. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing error 0xA00x4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  3. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing error 0xA00x4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  4. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  5. my hp truevision hd camera inbuilt is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp truevision hd camera inbuilt is not working: after update my camera stopped working can any one help tried all options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-truevision-hd-camera-inbuilt-is-not-working/4f98625f-bee9-4c82-9f4f-a7291789f7a3
  6. my hp truevision hd camera inbuilt is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my hp truevision hd camera inbuilt is not working: after update my camera stopped working can any one help tried all options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-truevision-hd-camera-inbuilt-is-not-working/4f98625f-bee9-4c82-9f4f-a7291789f7a3
  7. my hp truevision hd camera inbuilt is not working

8. inbuilt camera not working

inbuilt camera not working: Time of this report: 6/1/2021, 23:17:01 Machine name: LAPTOP-64O3C2N0 Machine Id: {2B340D11-D7EB-4666-8436-FC14A2A6EFE5} Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0, Build 19042 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language: English Regional Setting: English System...
  9. Inbuilt camera not working

Inbuilt camera not working: Please help. I have tried everything: privacy settings are on, checked drivers updates, uninstalled and re-intsalled camera hardware, reset the camera, run the troubleshooting, edit the registry, check my antivirus programme, download driver from manufacturer . Nothing works...
  10. Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working: [ATTACH] There are many who would use their laptop camera for an online meeting or live streaming or maybe just call their loved ones to for celebration, and if that camera stops working, there is much of trouble. If Surface Pro [...] This post Fix Surface Pro or Surface...