Windows 10: inbuilt connect app

Discus and support inbuilt connect app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the connect is not working properly, at times it says miracast is not supported by my system, sometimes it says i can connect but doesn't works at all,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MD KASHIF ALI, Feb 25, 2020.

1. inbuilt connect app

the connect is not working properly, at times it says miracast is not supported by my system, sometimes it says i can connect but doesn't works at all, it just buffers.

:)

MD KASHIF ALI, Feb 25, 2020

2. INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING INCLUDING STORE.

Hello Pawan,

As you are unable to access inbuilt apps, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Do let us know if the issue persists with test user account (Local account) as well?

Method 1: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 2: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 People App

I would suggest you to run the below steps and then follow the suggestions provided by Aswin and check if it helps.

Run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key+X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter
    Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 25, 2020
  4. inbuilt connect app

INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING INCLUDING STORE.

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

I understand your concern about accessing Windows Store apps after installing the latest updates.

• Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the applications?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error code with this issue?

Method 1: Clear the Store cache:

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

If resetting Windows Store cache does not help try the below:

Method 2: Re-register the Store App and check.

I would like to inform that, you need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from the store.
    I suggest you to take this as a precaution before perform the troubleshooting steps and check if helps.

Follow:

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Method 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.

• Press Windows
      key and type updates.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.

• Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

inbuilt connect app

1. inbuilt connect app - Similar Threads - inbuilt connect app

2. Inbuilt camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inbuilt camera not working: Please help. I have tried everything: privacy settings are on, checked drivers updates, uninstalled and re-intsalled camera hardware, reset the camera, run the troubleshooting, edit the registry, check my antivirus programme, download driver from manufacturer . Nothing works...
  3. INBUILT WEBCAM NOT CONNECTED ERROR CODE 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INBUILT WEBCAM NOT CONNECTED ERROR CODE 45: When I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, I found that my camera stopped working. About ten days back I tried resolving this issue, but nothing has worked. My camera doesn't even show up in the device manager before selecting SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES. Suddenly yesterday my...
  4. Windows is detecting my inbuilt microphone but apps aren't.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is detecting my inbuilt microphone but apps aren't.: Today apps won't pick it up anymore. Chrome doesn't recognize it and zoom doesn't either (haven't checked other apps). It did yesterday. I have verified that the microphone is still working via the control panel and settings but apps just don´t recognize it. My inbuilt...
  5. Inbuilt microphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inbuilt microphone: does it mean you dont have to connect headset or mic but can still perform speech rcognition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbuilt-microphone/ae537a14-1680-4c5e-bdd5-386dc892e510
  6. Regarding Windows 10 inbuilt apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Regarding Windows 10 inbuilt apps: Hi As we are experiencing issue while opening Windows 10 Store. It doesn`t open at all and also associated apps also doesn`t open. Please help. Thanx IT Helpdesk...
  7. Inbuilt Photo App - Video Editing missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inbuilt Photo App - Video Editing missing: Hi all, I'm on Windows 10 1903 and the inbuilt Photo app allows me to edit videos. A colleague is on 1903 and doesn't have this feature and their version of the Photos app is an earlier version. How does the photo app get updated? Can I force an update? submitted by...
  8. MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING: DEAR SIR/MADAM FEW DAYS BACK I HAVE PURCHASED NEW ACER SLIM LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED IN IT.BUT FROM DAY 1 INBUILT APPS LIKE CALCULATOR PHOTOS ARE NOT WORKING. AFTER GIVING COMMAND IT OPENS AND AGAIN THE SCREEN OF THE APP DISAPPEEARS , SAME THING WITH THE WINDOWS...
  9. inbuilt laptop camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbuilt laptop camera: I recorded a video with laptop inbuilt camera, when I played it the video was inverted sideways. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbuilt-laptop-camera/c3516847-12ae-458d-9125-52b37c8c0812
  10. Few inbuilt apps are not opening in the laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Few inbuilt apps are not opening in the laptop: Inbuilt apps like Microsoft store,calculator,photos,videos and many more are not opening past from days. Please rectify this problem as early as possible....