Windows 10: Inbuilt Webcam not working Windows 10

Discus and support Inbuilt Webcam not working Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new Dell laptop - Inspiron 7580, and tried to used the inbuilt webcam at the start of corona lockdown, but it doesn't work. I have given all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnWatsonEng, May 16, 2020.

1. Inbuilt Webcam not working Windows 10

I have a new Dell laptop - Inspiron 7580, and tried to used the inbuilt webcam at the start of corona lockdown, but it doesn't work.

I have given all applications permission to access the camera but still it won't work, and an error code is generated.

Whilst trying to sort the problem myself, I inadvertently wiped the driver off the system.

I contacted Dell, and they say the driver is a Windows Generic camera driver, not a Dell camera driver.

Where can I get this driver to reinstall and hopefully cure my issue, if it was a driver issue and not the camera itself.

:)

JohnWatsonEng, May 16, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, May 16, 2020
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, May 16, 2020
  4. Inbuilt Webcam not working Windows 10

Inbuilt webcam is not working and No 'imaging devices' in 'Device Manager' section in control panel

The inbuilt webcam HP 101 is not working. Sometimes it works e.g., when I uninstalled Cyberlink Youcam and reinstalled. But now it is giving message that webcam is not being detected and turn on your webcam. Also there is no 'imaging devices' in 'Device
    Manager' section in control panel. How to turn on the inbuilt webcam?

DevashisNayak, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Inbuilt Webcam not working Windows 10

1. Inbuilt Webcam not working Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Inbuilt Webcam working

2. Deleted inbuilt webcam driver, need to reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted inbuilt webcam driver, need to reinstall: My device is hp laptop Windows 11. I deleted the inbuilt webcam driver by mistake and now the webcam won't work.The camera driver is missing from device manager so I can't reinstall driver from there.I have already tried: aTroubleshootingbTried"scan for hardware...
  3. Deleted inbuilt webcam driver, need to reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted inbuilt webcam driver, need to reinstall: My device is hp laptop Windows 11. I deleted the inbuilt webcam driver by mistake and now the webcam won't work.The camera driver is missing from device manager so I can't reinstall driver from there.I have already tried: aTroubleshootingbTried"scan for hardware...
  4. inbuilt camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    inbuilt camera not working: Time of this report: 6/1/2021, 23:17:01 Machine name: LAPTOP-64O3C2N0 Machine Id: {2B340D11-D7EB-4666-8436-FC14A2A6EFE5} Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0, Build 19042 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language: English Regional Setting: English System...
  5. Webcam not working in Windows 10

Webcam not working in Windows 10: I am using Lenovo T2224zd monitor with an inclusive webcam. I am unable to access Camera in Windows settings. I get a message 'We can't find your camera and then Error Code 0xA00F4244<No camera are attached. I have tried for 5 days trying to find a solution but to no avail....
  6. Inbuilt camera not working

Inbuilt camera not working: Please help. I have tried everything: privacy settings are on, checked drivers updates, uninstalled and re-intsalled camera hardware, reset the camera, run the troubleshooting, edit the registry, check my antivirus programme, download driver from manufacturer . Nothing works...
  7. Webcam Not Working in Window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Webcam Not Working in Window 10: Hello, I am facing the subject issue since, I install windows 10 after windows 7 uninstall that my Webcam not working. Please suggest fixing the issue at earliest Thanks in advance, Mark...
  8. INBUILT WEBCAM NOT CONNECTED ERROR CODE 45

INBUILT WEBCAM NOT CONNECTED ERROR CODE 45: When I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, I found that my camera stopped working. About ten days back I tried resolving this issue, but nothing has worked. My camera doesn't even show up in the device manager before selecting SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES. Suddenly yesterday my...
  9. Inbuilt webcam not working windows 10

Inbuilt webcam not working windows 10: Hi Webcam in my Toshiba P855 S5200 model laptop not working after upgrading to Windows 10. Need to know the correct procedure to install the drivers and the source from where I can get the correct drivers. Thank you in advance for you help. Lavakumar...
  10. Webcam not working in Windows 10

Webcam not working in Windows 10: I`ve got a Microsoft LifeCam HD3000. It worked perfectly in windows 7 but not in Windows 10. Got it to work now with the camera in windows 10 but with very low resolution. Get mess that the driver for it is not compattable with windows 10....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell integrated webcam driver windows 10

2. ive reintalled camera app now what do i do