Windows 10: Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop

Discus and support Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does a new laptop (E.g. Dell, Lenovo) come with Windows 10 "DVD" and "activation key"? If not, suppose if windows got crashed then how can we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by arvindbassan1, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop

Does a new laptop (E.g. Dell, Lenovo) come with Windows 10 "DVD" and "activation key"?

If not, suppose if windows got crashed then how can we reinstall the OS?

:)

arvindbassan1, Sep 21, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop

INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING INCLUDING STORE.

Hello Pawan,

As you are unable to access inbuilt apps, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Do let us know if the issue persists with test user account (Local account) as well?

Method 1: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 2: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop

1. Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop - Similar Threads - Inbuilt Laptop

2. Laptop inbuilt speakers not working. Just crackling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop inbuilt speakers not working. Just crackling.: 2018 model HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-bp131tx, x64-based laptopThere is sound in headphones fine, and I hear it come from speakers at full volume for just an instant when putting in or removing the jack, but the rest of the time the only sound coming from the speakers is a...
  3. Laptop inbuilt speakers not working. Just crackling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop inbuilt speakers not working. Just crackling.: 2018 model HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-bp131tx, x64-based laptopThere is sound in headphones fine, and I hear it come from speakers at full volume for just an instant when putting in or removing the jack, but the rest of the time the only sound coming from the speakers is a...
  4. Laptop inbuilt speakers not working. Just crackling.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My inbuilt keyboard of laptop is not working after i kept it without shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My inbuilt keyboard of laptop is not working after i kept it without shutdown: My laptop keyboard is not working after i kept it without shutting it down for long time.The keyboard is working fine only before login when i uninstalled the driver, after that keyboard is not working and countineuosly some keys are pressing and I can't able to use the...
  6. My inbuilt keyboard of laptop is not working after i kept it without shutdown

My inbuilt keyboard of laptop is not working after i kept it without shutdown: My laptop keyboard is not working after i kept it without shutting it down for long time.The keyboard is working fine only before login when i uninstalled the driver, after that keyboard is not working and countineuosly some keys are pressing and I can't able to use the...
  7. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing error 0xA00x4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  8. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing error 0xA00x4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  9. My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop: My inbuilt camera is not working in the windows 10 laptop Showing below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inbuilt-camera-is-not-working-in-the-windows-10/13176237-63d6-4e5f-978d-4ab8c5a3d277
  10. HOW TO RESOLVE LAPTOP INBUILT CAMERA BLURR ISSUES

HOW TO RESOLVE LAPTOP INBUILT CAMERA BLURR ISSUES: Hello Team,I request you to please resolve my issue that my laptop camera is blurr after instaling the drivers, i found some of the basic steps in the page and followed still am facing the same issue after following all the stepes mentioned below.heck for updates. Select...