Windows 10: Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop

Discus and support Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does a new laptop (E.g. Dell, Lenovo) come with Windows 10 "DVD" and "activation key"? If not, suppose if windows got crashed then how can we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by arvindbassan1, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop

Does a new laptop (E.g. Dell, Lenovo) come with Windows 10 "DVD" and "activation key"?

If not, suppose if windows got crashed then how can we reinstall the OS?

:)

arvindbassan1, Sep 21, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop

INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING INCLUDING STORE.

Hello Pawan,

As you are unable to access inbuilt apps, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Do let us know if the issue persists with test user account (Local account) as well?

Method 1: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 2: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop

1. Inbuilt Windows in a Laptop - Similar Threads - Inbuilt Laptop

2. MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING: DEAR SIR/MADAM FEW DAYS BACK I HAVE PURCHASED NEW ACER SLIM LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED IN IT.BUT FROM DAY 1 INBUILT APPS LIKE CALCULATOR PHOTOS ARE NOT WORKING. AFTER GIVING COMMAND IT OPENS AND AGAIN THE SCREEN OF THE APP DISAPPEEARS , SAME THING WITH THE WINDOWS...
  3. All inbuilt apps are not working after windows update 1903

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All inbuilt apps are not working after windows update 1903: I have a problem after windows update 1903. All my inbuilt apps are not working a pop window display .[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-inbuilt-apps-are-not-working-after-windows/9b62c9cd-150a-4e10-bdeb-2c202ef9260b
  4. inbuilt laptop camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbuilt laptop camera: I recorded a video with laptop inbuilt camera, when I played it the video was inverted sideways. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbuilt-laptop-camera/c3516847-12ae-458d-9125-52b37c8c0812
  5. windows inbuilt software windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows inbuilt software windows 10: How do I know if I need an update for windows inbuilt software? Technical help said it was installed in 2009 age of laptop also. That the programs are running some stopped. Not sure what to ask....
  6. Windows fails to find inbuilt bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows fails to find inbuilt bluetooth: Recently reinstalled windows 10 home, Bluetooth hasn't been working since. There is no Bluetooth icon in the system tray and it can't find any devices. I have tried: Installing manufacturers driver directly (My PC has a ROG Maximus VIII Hero Alpha motherboard with...
  7. Keyboard malfunction (inbuilt keyboard)

Keyboard malfunction (inbuilt keyboard): Hi everyone! I'll try to put this simple as possible. After some hours rest, I turned on my MSI PS42 8rb Prestige (Windows 10 - Version 1803 - Build 17134.858) and the keyboard stopped to work properly; some keys don't work as supposed to do. It's not a matter of keyboard...
  8. Few inbuilt apps are not opening in the laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Few inbuilt apps are not opening in the laptop: Inbuilt apps like Microsoft store,calculator,photos,videos and many more are not opening past from days. Please rectify this problem as early as possible....
  9. My Laptop's Inbuilt Camera Isn't Recognised By My Computer Anymore

My Laptop's Inbuilt Camera Isn't Recognised By My Computer Anymore: My Dell Latitude 3350's inbuilt camera isn't recognised by the Windows 10 Camera App. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-inbuilt-camera-isnt-recognised-by-my/00ca165a-7768-4d9e-b34f-f81930b91d5b
  10. This is How To install fresh windows 10 in Lenovo Ideapad 100s Mini with inbuilt ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This is How To install fresh windows 10 in Lenovo Ideapad 100s Mini with inbuilt ssd: This is how to full format and install windows on ideapad 100s download the windows from the link in the video make a bootable usb using rufus then boot through usb then as usual format and install the windows then change the language using youtube Then you are...