Windows 10: Incessant repeating chime during sleep mode

Discus and support Incessant repeating chime during sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; DEll Inspiron after going into a sleep mode, continues to sound a six note chime every 30 seconds or so. Any idea how to stop it from doing that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by petersilvestre, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Incessant repeating chime during sleep mode

DEll Inspiron after going into a sleep mode, continues to sound a six note chime every 30 seconds or so. Any idea how to stop it from doing that?

:)

petersilvestre, Jan 31, 2021

2. Windows keeps chiming in sleep mode

Thanks Andre. Your suggestion put me on to another possible source of the chimes. I believe the chimes are associated with a Bluetooth or WIFI device randomly disconnecting and reconnecting with my desktop while in the sleep mode. Lots of Bluetooth and
    WIFI devices in our home. I am on it! Thanks again.

StevenWB57, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Windows keeps chiming in sleep mode

Why does my brand new HP desktop computer with Windows 10 installed randomly chime when it goes into sleep mode?

StevenWB57, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Incessant repeating chime during sleep mode

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Incessant repeating chime during sleep mode

1. Incessant repeating chime during sleep mode - Similar Threads - Incessant repeating chime

2. Constant crashes during sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashes during sleep mode: HiFollow up on my still occuring problem : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-crashes-during-sleep-mode/437bfd6d-7056-4df1-912f-f8c1a2234574> I am experiencing constant crashes while my computer is in sleep mode.> I have 2 GPUs RTX 3080 + RTX 2080,...
  3. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown during Sleep Mode: My pc started to behave erratically when putting into sleep mode and then once opened it was shutdown. I have under no circumstances no idea why is it doing that when putting in sleep, not shut down especially when away for a couple of hours like 5 hours for example. One day...
  4. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

Shutdown during Sleep Mode: My pc started to behave erratically when putting into sleep mode and then once opened it was shutdown. I have under no circumstances no idea why is it doing that when putting in sleep, not shut down especially when away for a couple of hours like 5 hours for example. One day...
  5. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. Flashing keyboard during sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flashing keyboard during sleep mode: I have a G-Series ASUS notebook just purchased the other day. When it goes to sleep, the keyboard flashes at regular intervals. Is there a way to stop this other than turning off the sleep mode completely? Thanks....
  7. Constant crashes during sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashes during sleep mode: Hi,I am experiencing constant crashes while my computer enters sleep mode. I have 2 GPUs RTX 3080 + RTX 2080, and I have just reinstalled nvidia drivers using DDU. Issue continues.Here is my minidump : Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25111.1000 AMD64Copyright c...
  8. Constant crashes during sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashes during sleep mode: Hi,I am experiencing constant crashes while my computer enters sleep mode. I have 2 GPUs RTX 3080 + RTX 2080, and I have just reinstalled nvidia drivers using DDU. Issue continues.Here is my minidump : Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25111.1000 AMD64Copyright c...
  9. Constant crashes during sleep mode

10. Windows keeps chiming in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps chiming in sleep mode: Why does my brand new HP desktop computer with Windows 10 installed randomly chime when it goes into sleep mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-chiming-in-sleep-mode/972d006a-23d5-4bc8-afc2-30d883cd9733