Windows 10: inches to metric

Discus and support inches to metric in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I change from inches metric on powerpoint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zelmavan Tonder, Apr 10, 2020.

1. inches to metric

how do I change from inches metric on powerpoint

:)

Zelmavan Tonder, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Roy5051 Win User

Microsoft Photos Windows 10

Paper size 7x5 inches is not listed, nor is 13x18cm, the metric equivalent.

Roy5051, Apr 10, 2020
  3. MattLukes Win User
    Print Setup- can it be changed to Metric?

Is there a way to change the Windows 10's 'Print Setup' dialog box to accept Metric instead of Imperial? I mainly print images and have to do so at specific sizes, and it's a giant pain to have to convert every time. I have the system set to Metric, but
    just like it was with XP, the 'Print Setup' box seems to only have inches available regardless. I can't find any option to change it anywhere- am I just SOL even with Windows 10?

Thanks.

MattLukes, Apr 10, 2020
  4. inches to metric

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

inches to metric

1. inches to metric - Similar Threads - inches metric

2. My new HP 27 inch All-in-One Desktop PC 13th Generation Intel Core i7-1355U, Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new HP 27 inch All-in-One Desktop PC 13th Generation Intel Core i7-1355U, Windows 11...: The volume keys do not work on my keyboard. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-hp-27-inch-all-in-one-desktop-pc-13th/8ccb1abe-aa59-4fb0-b820-15aa3494f40e
  3. My new HP 27 inch All-in-One Desktop PC 13th Generation Intel Core i7-1355U, Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new HP 27 inch All-in-One Desktop PC 13th Generation Intel Core i7-1355U, Windows 11...: The volume keys do not work on my keyboard. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-hp-27-inch-all-in-one-desktop-pc-13th/8ccb1abe-aa59-4fb0-b820-15aa3494f40e
  4. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  5. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  6. Window dragging increases in size from Dell XPS laptop to 27 inch 1080res 2nd and 3rd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window dragging increases in size from Dell XPS laptop to 27 inch 1080res 2nd and 3rd...: I have found this question on here before but have not found a resolution. Does anyone know how to fix the enlarged window resolution when dragging a window from their high res laptop Dell XPS 17 to their decent but lower resolution 1080 monitors? I have to pull the window...
  7. Window dragging increases in size from Dell XPS laptop to 27 inch 1080res 2nd and 3rd...

Window dragging increases in size from Dell XPS laptop to 27 inch 1080res 2nd and 3rd...: I have found this question on here before but have not found a resolution. Does anyone know how to fix the enlarged window resolution when dragging a window from their high res laptop Dell XPS 17 to their decent but lower resolution 1080 monitors? I have to pull the window...
  8. Window dragging increases in size from Dell XPS laptop to 27 inch 1080res 2nd and 3rd...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.: It glitches sometimes, and when I open Settings or other apps it completely vanishes. It only happens when I'm on a browser or on the home screen. It does not show up in screenshots, nor recordings. I have tried updating drivers, however that doesn't work. I have also tried...
  10. A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.

A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.: It glitches sometimes, and when I open Settings or other apps it completely vanishes. It only happens when I'm on a browser or on the home screen. It does not show up in screenshots, nor recordings. I have tried updating drivers, however that doesn't work. I have also tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer driver set inches to metric