Windows 10: Include my processor in the list of supported processors

Discus and support Include my processor in the list of supported processors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just wanted to request you to please include my processor in the list of supported processor. I am a student and i have been using microsoft's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbhinavManikandan, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Include my processor in the list of supported processors

I just wanted to request you to please include my processor in the list of supported processor. I am a student and i have been using microsoft's processor for many years. My processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz.

:)

AbhinavManikandan, Sep 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 Multi processor support

It seems that there is great speculation and guessing all over the net as to which processors windows 10 supports for multi processor xeon systems. There is nowhere, not even on Microsoft's own sites, anything that will clarify or list if windows 10 (or
    which editions) support a multi processor system, up to how many physical processors (dual, quad config), what type of processors and if all physical and logical processors are supported and recognized.

I consider this a very big omission on behalf of Microsoft as there are a lot of us out there who do use multi processor systems for our work and would like to know whether to upgrade or not. If there is a list or table that outlines the supported multi
    cpu config of the different windows 10 edition, somewhere out there, can someone please point us to that direction.

Thank you.

KritosErotokritou, Sep 3, 2021
  3. Ken_f Win User
    Win10 Pro Support for Intel Xeon Processors

I am about to build a new rig that includes the following hardware components:

• Intel Xeon E5-1650 v3 Haswell-EP 3.5GHz 6 x 256 KB L2 Cache 15MB L3 Cache LGA 2011-3 140W Server Processor

I have read that some processors will have a limited life support under Win10 rolling upgrades. Due to the robust architecture of this system, I cant seem to determine if:

• Windows will support this processor
    • What the expected EoL for this processor support would be

Any help in determining if the hardware configuration component above is supported would be greatly appreciated.

Ken

Ken_f, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Include my processor in the list of supported processors

Window 10 processor not supported

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you receiving any error while installing Windows 10?
    I would request you to refer to suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa replied
    on June 5, 2015

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

Include my processor in the list of supported processors

1. Include my processor in the list of supported processors - Similar Threads - Include processor list

2. List of supported processors for Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List of supported processors for Win 11: I'm hoping someone from Microsoft will chime in here. Are there any plans of expanding the list of supported processors, specifically I have an HP Probook 450 G3 with an i5-6200U processor. That processor is just out of spec on the list and the laptop meets all other...
  3. List of supported processors for Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List of supported processors for Win 11: I'm hoping someone from Microsoft will chime in here. Are there any plans of expanding the list of supported processors, specifically I have an HP Probook 450 G3 with an i5-6200U processor. That processor is just out of spec on the list and the laptop meets all other...
  4. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  5. Processor not supported but It's on the list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor not supported but It's on the list.: I just checked to see if I can run windows 11 but says my pc id not able to run it. say my processor isn't supported. I checked the list of supported Processors and mine is on the list.i7-7700T 2.9GHz. Did I read this wrong....
  6. Processor not supported but It's on the list.

Processor not supported but It's on the list.: I just checked to see if I can run windows 11 but says my pc id not able to run it. say my processor isn't supported. I checked the list of supported Processors and mine is on the list.i7-7700T 2.9GHz. Did I read this wrong....
  7. Processor not supported but It's on the list.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Listed approved processor but says not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Listed approved processor but says not supported: I have an Alienware computer and ran the PC Health Check app. It says only the processor is not supported but the processor I have is listed on the site of supported processors. What can I do?Intel Core i7-7700K...
  9. Listed approved processor but says not supported

Listed approved processor but says not supported: I have an Alienware computer and ran the PC Health Check app. It says only the processor is not supported but the processor I have is listed on the site of supported processors. What can I do?Intel Core i7-7700K...
  10. Listed approved processor but says not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade