Windows 10: Including drivers for multiple devices into a master image

Discus and support Including drivers for multiple devices into a master image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I am looking for a way to put a bunch of drivers for multiple laptops and desktops, to automatically them after being imaged from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Janothin, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Janothin Win User

Including drivers for multiple devices into a master image

Hello everyone,I am looking for a way to put a bunch of drivers for multiple laptops and desktops, to automatically them after being imaged from a universal image I'm building with Windows 10 1809. Does anyone have any recommendations on how this can be completed?

:)

Janothin, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

IMAGING DEVICE DRIVER NOT SHOWN

Hi,

An outdated or incompatible camera driver can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you follow these steps to check if the camera is recognized correctly in Device Manager.
    To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Imaging devices.
    • A yellow exclamation means that the camera driver is not installed properly. You can right-click and select
      Uninstall.
    • Right-click Imaging devices and select
      Scan for hardware change.
    • If the yellow exclamation mark still exists, go to their support site to search your product name and find the corresponding camera driver to install and update.

Note:
    If there are no imaging devices, it indicates that there is no camera configured or it is a camera hardware failure. We suggest that you contact
    your system manufacturer to report the status of the machine as we don’t want to void the warranty of your device.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Jan 5, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Jan 5, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

missing camcorder imaging device "drivers"

It looks like the manufacturer of the device you're trying to install didn't release drivers to Windows 10.

As a workaround, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer and ask for the legacy drivers of the device for Windows 7. Once you have the file of the drivers, right-click on it and choose
    Extract. Once done, add it as a legacy driver. To do so, see the steps below:

• Go to Device Manager > Action > Add legacy hardware. Follow the virtual steps to add a hardware.
    • Once done, it will show you the common hardware types; then, choose IEEE 1394 host controllers.
    • After choosing IEEE 1394 host controllers, it will show you the page to select the manufacturer and model of your hardware.
    • To choose for the legacy driver you've extracted, click Have Disk >
      Browse. Now it will show you the window to locate the file.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions above.

John Sarc, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Including drivers for multiple devices into a master image - Similar Threads - Including drivers multiple

2. Multiple devices without drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple devices without drivers: I have 3 PCI devices, a SM Bus controller, and an unknown device all without drivers and I am unable to find them through the prompts. I am hoping one of these is the issue behind my AIO being not detected. Also I went through and updated my mobo drivers and that did not...
  3. Multiple devices without drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple devices without drivers: I have 3 PCI devices, a SM Bus controller, and an unknown device all without drivers and I am unable to find them through the prompts. I am hoping one of these is the issue behind my AIO being not detected. Also I went through and updated my mobo drivers and that did not...
  4. Multiple devices without drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. AMDRyzen Master Device Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMDRyzen Master Device Driver: I have recently installed ASUS ARMOURY CRATE because of updating issues. I think this driver is a part of it, but should I be concerned about this? And how would I be able to fix it?...
  6. AMDRyzen Master Device Driver

AMDRyzen Master Device Driver: I have recently installed ASUS ARMOURY CRATE because of updating issues. I think this driver is a part of it, but should I be concerned about this? And how would I be able to fix it?...
  7. AMDRyzen Master Device Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 Master Images in 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Master Images in 2020: It's been a couple years now since I installed my OS, and I'm thinking of doing a re-install. However, I'd like to create a master image in a VM and load it up with programs and basic files I'll need beforehand to skip that drudgery. Is there any good, up to date...
  9. Multiple BSODs, usually driver error, V2 dump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs, usually driver error, V2 dump included: Hello, I am running Windows 10 64 bit and have a BSOD on occasion. The error message I've noted were: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (twice, tcpip.sys and Wdf01000.sys) DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dump: DESKTOP-N5RPVOM-(2019-11-19_21-27-27).zip -...
  10. Device Driver in Multiple Places

Device Driver in Multiple Places: Why is there an enabled driver for my USB mic (build into my webcam) in multiple places in the Device Manager? Audio Inputs and Outputs Sound Video and Game Controllers USB Controllers 67055