Windows 10: Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard

Discus and support Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Student engagement is key to helping students develop and learn, while also maintaining that ever important classroom management. When used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/691417

See also: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...TE/ba-p/679764

:)

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS - November 13

Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.

Lot's of new Whiteboard goodness in this release. Smash that UPDATE button to:
    • Lock any image to the whiteboard background and never worry about accidentally erasing, moving or having to recreate template-like content again.
    • Make sure your whiteboard is easy for people of all abilities to read and edit with a new Accessibility Checker.
    • Access improved sticky note editing experience. Just double tap to add text & let your ideas flow fast.
    • Your recognized shapes and tables now have a hand-drawn effect applied to them to help you impress your peers with your penmanship.
    • When opening a whiteboard, we now show you a fancy loading animation to help pass the time (and so you don't sit wondering if anything is happening).
    • A sprinkling of usability, performance and bug fixes to make your whiteboarding experience a bit more polished.

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.19104223 for iOS - May 10

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022.1 for iOS - November 15

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard - Similar Threads - Inclusion collaboration enhancements

2. Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle: I wold like to make several suggestion to the MICROSOFT Team. The suggestion are for MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzles. 1. When the puzzle drawer is open and you double click a puzzle piece it would move to the drawer. 2. Currently, when you empty an open drawer it places all the...
  3. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration, and support for Windows. In today’s post, we’ll see how to enable Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub. You...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard - Lost 2 months of notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard - Lost 2 months of notes: I enjoy microsoft whiteboard. I use it, I like it it's not bad... Except the fact that there are NO files. And because I could not back them up, I'm out of luck for 2 months worth of notes that were stored on my machine without me being able to back them up or restore...
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...
  6. Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub: Microsoft Whiteboard can now replace the existing whiteboard (Microsoft Whiteboard 2016) on your Surface Hubs, enabling new and advanced capabilities. The existing Microsoft Whiteboard 2016 app for Surface Hub allowed co-authoring between two Surface Hubs when uses were...
  7. Enhance..still not enhancing..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhance..still not enhancing..: Would love some news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/enhancestill-not-enhancing/ce1a6889-8705-4e1e-8f39-5bc615340811
  8. Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning: Our ongoing commitment to create more inclusive and collaborative learning environments continues today with the arrival of a number of powerful updates to Office 365 Education. Building on the momentum of OneNote Class Notebook, which has surpassed more than 15 million...
  9. Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks: ...I first wrote about Whiteboard for Windows 10 back in May, when it was announced, noting that it provided two-way inking, intelligent ink conversion (shapes with accurate measurements and so on), real-time collaboration with remote users, and more. I suspect it will...
  10. Microsoft HoloLens and Autodesk Fusion 360: Collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens and Autodesk Fusion 360: Collaboration: We are happy to announce that Microsoft HoloLens is partnering with Autodesk Fusion 360 on a solution that we believe could change the way industrial designers, mechanical engineers and other product development fields work together. With HoloLens we can remove many of the...