Windows 10: Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard

Discus and support Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Student engagement is key to helping students develop and learn, while also maintaining that ever important classroom management. When used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/691417

See also: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...TE/ba-p/679764

:)

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS - November 13

Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.

Lot's of new Whiteboard goodness in this release. Smash that UPDATE button to:
    • Lock any image to the whiteboard background and never worry about accidentally erasing, moving or having to recreate template-like content again.
    • Make sure your whiteboard is easy for people of all abilities to read and edit with a new Accessibility Checker.
    • Access improved sticky note editing experience. Just double tap to add text & let your ideas flow fast.
    • Your recognized shapes and tables now have a hand-drawn effect applied to them to help you impress your peers with your penmanship.
    • When opening a whiteboard, we now show you a fancy loading animation to help pass the time (and so you don't sit wondering if anything is happening).
    • A sprinkling of usability, performance and bug fixes to make your whiteboarding experience a bit more polished.

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.19104223 for iOS - May 10

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022.1 for iOS - November 15

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard - Similar Threads - Inclusion collaboration enhancements

2. microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft whiteboard: Hello.Today i open microsoft whiteboard after a lot of months.I see a new interface and the ruler is missing.Is that normal?Microsoft has remove this tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/e913ca1f-a091-41fe-86b8-5954030b5a37
  3. microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft whiteboard: Hello.Today i open microsoft whiteboard after a lot of months.I see a new interface and the ruler is missing.Is that normal?Microsoft has remove this tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/e913ca1f-a091-41fe-86b8-5954030b5a37
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Whiteboard: With the new update on the Whiteboard, I can't find a way to add a PDF.It used to be a simple and straightforward procedure before the update.How to do it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/2ae7b3f6-e9a8-4dcf-bff0-91228c289789
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Whiteboard: I need to remove the icons associated with my Microsoft account from the upper right corner of a Whiteboard document. Since I have to record lessons, having these icons appear on every video I have to make looks completely unprofessional. I can't, for the life of me, figure...
  6. Microsoft whiteboard

Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  7. Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft whiteboard: While using my Deco 01 V2 drawing tablet on Microsoft board, i can't seem to turn off "active pen" in settings even though i turned it on from the pen settings to allow the pen usage as a mouse. Can anyone help? I have school coming up in a few days. submitted by...
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard: Hi, I am working on a drawing in Microsoft Whiteboard. I find it very annoying every time the whiteboard zooms in or out. Is there any way I can temporarily disable or turn it on or off to speed up what I am doing? Regards, Edgardo Jr....
  9. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration, and support for Windows. In today’s post, we’ll see how to enable Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub. You...
  10. Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning: Our ongoing commitment to create more inclusive and collaborative learning environments continues today with the arrival of a number of powerful updates to Office 365 Education. Building on the momentum of OneNote Class Notebook, which has surpassed more than 15 million...