Windows 10: Incoming and outgoing setting

Discus and support Incoming and outgoing setting in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I hope that some one can point me in the correct direction I need incoming and outgoing server SETTING using windows live mail 2012, with windows 10.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by milleranthony, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Incoming and outgoing setting

I hope that some one can point me in the correct direction I need incoming and outgoing server SETTING using windows live mail 2012, with windows 10.
    I am using windows live mail with my current internet provider, but leaving this provider and will not have a new one for a little while as moving country.

I need the complete settings for
    name@msn and L: name@outlook.com ( this is the one that works with also IE11

thanks
    Tony

:)

milleranthony, Sep 8, 2015

2. New Yahoo or any other IM Settings for Nokia in-built IM Service?

Usually the server is smtp for outgoing & imap for incoming, never heard of imps.

I have for incoming: imap.nokiamail.com & outgoing: smtp.nokiamail.com both SSL is 'on' & ports set to default.

Hth,

Doctor9fan, Sep 8, 2015
  3. krizanand Win User
    2330 doesn't send e-mail

Have you checked the incoming and outgoing e-mail address settings also make sure the port numbers of these are correct

outgoing port number for g-mail IMAP 587 incoming is default

krizanand, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

Incoming and outgoing setting

1. Incoming and outgoing setting - Similar Threads - Incoming outgoing setting

2. Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing: just curious to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-data-usage-statistics-in-windows-only-cover/60769bfd-bcbc-4cad-b09c-ab4c7b074460
  3. Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing: just curious to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-data-usage-statistics-in-windows-only-cover/60769bfd-bcbc-4cad-b09c-ab4c7b074460
  4. How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?: Hello,I am newbie using windows firewall and i want to learn more.Previously i used third-party firewalls like comodo firewall and Kaspersky total security The paid version.I don't know all the functionalities about windows firewall.I am running windows 10 22h2 pro x64. I...
  5. Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?: Is there a tool that will tell me the total quantity of outgoing and incoming network traffic on a Windows 10 machine for each app, without lumping the incoming and outgoing traffic together, and which will count ethernet traffic as well as wireless traffic? I have noticed...
  6. how to set up incoming and outgoing mail server port in windows 10 mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to set up incoming and outgoing mail server port in windows 10 mail app: hi i'm trying to add my rediffmail email account in windows 10 mail app but i cant find anywhere to put incomingpop3 and outgoingsmtp mail server port, please help...
  7. gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing: We have purchased software for our new Dell Inspiron and cannot download it because the gmail account is not receiving email. I have used it to send email and that worked but I am anxious to get the incoming mail. Please help me figure out what is wrong. I prefer not to...
  8. How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?: Hi, I am wondering how could I, on Windows 10, record online business conference - audio based meeting? I would like to record BOTH voices: my own speech into the microphone (outgoing audio FROM my computer) and speech from other person or multiple other participants that...
  9. my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?: Where do I look to find out the name of my incoming mail server and my outgoing mail server STMP? I new to this computer stuff, please help....
  10. Blocking incoming/outgoing except MS Updates?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocking incoming/outgoing except MS Updates?: I have a rig that I use for backups of all my devices, a desktop running windows 10. What is A way, or the best way, to limit its connectivity to the LAN, and to MS Updates, and effectively block everything else? searching around the web, I see a number of similar queries,...