Windows 10: Incoming email changes fonts - Outlook 2007 W/Ten

Discus and support Incoming email changes fonts - Outlook 2007 W/Ten in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My brother is experiencing some "incoming" e-mails that are changing "some" of the fonts inside the message. Font changes to bold and/or ~200 point... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nkienitz, Feb 25, 2019.

1. nkienitz Win User

Incoming email changes fonts - Outlook 2007 W/Ten

My brother is experiencing some "incoming" e-mails that are changing "some" of the fonts inside the message.

Font changes to bold and/or ~200 point font size. Only a sentence or paragraph or two.

Same e-mail message on the server is fine. Once brought down to his PC it appears that Outlook 2007 or something else in the Windows Ten world is seeing some code inside the message and changing same.

He has 3-4 e-mail accounts and brings messages down via POP.

I get the same retiree mailer that he gets and mine is clean. I can forward my copy to him and he gets it fine. The issue is occasional, but (as noted) is clean on his server before Outlook brings it down.

The daily retiree mailer is via Constant Contact. It also is affecting some of the personal e-mails he is getting from fellow retirees or former U.S. Navy friends as they trade messages.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

:)

nkienitz, Feb 25, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    font changing in email

Hi,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?

As per your query, I like to inform you that,

• You, cannot change the default font of Windows Mail app.

• However, you can change the font specific to the Email. Example: You can change the font of your message, when you are sending a new Email.

If you are using Mail app then I suggest you to run App troubleshooter and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to resolve the issue with fonts while writing mails. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Incoming email changes fonts - Outlook 2007 W/Ten :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Incoming email changes fonts - Outlook 2007 W/Ten - Similar Threads - Incoming email changes

2. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2007: Suddenly all my incoming emails are going to the deleted folder and NOT my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2007/11eb6aa5-28c8-4fcb-ba87-5fbc13f35406
  3. Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007: Hi! I am lost. I have looked all over the web and tried the repairs for this problem but I have come to no avail. I cannot open links from my email. I have edge as my default browser. I am using outlook 2007 and I have the latest updates. I have tried using firefox as my...
  4. Can't get incoming emails in outlook (Comcast)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get incoming emails in outlook (Comcast): I have comcast. I have windows 10. I can't get in coming emails. What do I need to do to fix this? * Moved from IE10/Win 8 * Original title: In coming emails in outlook....
  5. Outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  6. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  7. Outlook 2007 - No images on some emails...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2007 - No images on some emails...: In Outlook 2007 I do not see any images from some senders. All I see is image placeholders. Most other senders are ok. This is getting annoying. Is there any way to fix this? 63696
  8. Can I transfer Email Contacts from Outlook 2007 to W-10 Default Email

in Browsers and Email
    Can I transfer Email Contacts from Outlook 2007 to W-10 Default Email: I have been using 2003 and 2007 Outlook Express for my emails for years. Is it possible to transfer my email contacts from 2007 to my new computer? Thanks I searched tutorials and found nothing 89089
  9. outlook 2007

in Browsers and Email
    outlook 2007: I have installed Win 10 from 8.1. my email in outlook 2007 is not sending, error message OX800CCC13? also cannot open address book? what has happened to all my contacts. Under Windows Mail, where are all my people contacts? Windows 10 is causing a lot of...
  10. Outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007: Like a lot of other users, I've been having problems in sending emails BUT unlike most others, running SFC /scannow hasn't fixed my problem although it worked on my wife's Laptop. So I uninstalled & reinstalled a different version which contain a dll that was rejected so I...