Windows 10: Incompatability

Discus and support Incompatability in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a back up PC (Dell Dimension) originally installed was Windows XP. The computer now runs on Windows 10 version 1709 which Microsoft ended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by leahcimj, Apr 11, 2019.

1. leahcimj Win User

Incompatability

I have a back up PC (Dell Dimension) originally installed was Windows XP. The computer now runs on Windows 10 version 1709 which Microsoft ended support 4/9/19. The PC is incompatible to upgrade to the 1803 or 1809. Is there anything I can do to make this old desktop compatible so the installation of the 1803 or 1809 doesn't fail. I am currently running on a metered connection to stop repetitious failure after failure.

:)

leahcimj, Apr 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 apps (Photos, Calculator etc) wont launch

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why you're experiencing this issue is an outdated driver or incompatibility. To resolve this, we suggest that you update the video/graphics card driver. Please follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows and X keys together.
    • Select the Device Manager option.
    • Locate and expand the Display Adapters.
    • Click on Update the Driver/Uninstall.
    • Restart the laptop and install the graphics card driver.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 11, 2019
  3. fatstan Win User
    N93 + Motorola IHF1000 incompatable

Phone Nokia N83 software V20.0.58

CarKit Toyota badged dealer fitted actually a Motorola IHF1000

Paring process fine entering pin ok then when connects fails everytime the two simply will not talk to one another properly. Old phone GX30 has no problem connecting and works great. When getting the car kit Toyota did have a list of phones that they knew were
    incompatable but N93 not on it - list was probably not very up to date.

Has anyone got a solution or suggestion as Nokia dont seem to give a **bleep**.

Thanks

Geoff

fatstan, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Incompatability

Printmaster 16 incompatability with Windows 10

Hi Jack,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you having an issue with installing Printmaster 16 on Windows 10. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    It may not work due to some incompatibility issues.

I would like to know the details below to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    I would suggest you to Printmaster 16in compatibility mode
    and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Right click the installation file and then click
    properties.

b. Click compatibility tab.

c. Click to check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" box
    and select Windows 8.

d. Click apply and ok.

Now, you may install the program.

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Incompatability

1. Incompatability - Similar Threads - Incompatability

2. Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell 27AIO running Windows 10 Home passes a PC Health Check for a Windows 11 upgrade except for an incompatible processor. Wondering if anyone knows what missing functionality is present with an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz and 48 GB of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade...
  3. Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell 27AIO running Windows 10 Home passes a PC Health Check for a Windows 11 upgrade except for an incompatible processor. Wondering if anyone knows what missing functionality is present with an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz and 48 GB of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade...
  4. Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys: I found a link to a similar issue but can't reply or comment there:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssudbussys-ssudmdmsys-reborn-d/063c4836-3168-48a0-9074-818c8780d324Can't turn on Memory integrity due to some incompatible drivers.Currently, I don't use/...
  5. Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys

Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys: I found a link to a similar issue but can't reply or comment there:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssudbussys-ssudmdmsys-reborn-d/063c4836-3168-48a0-9074-818c8780d324Can't turn on Memory integrity due to some incompatible drivers.Currently, I don't use/...
  6. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  7. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  8. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  9. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  10. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware