Windows 10: incompatable video card drivers errer

Discus and support incompatable video card drivers errer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing minecraft through tlauncher and it crashes and gave me this error code " incompatible video card drivers" and it also sometime does this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by agdollypals, Mar 22, 2020.

1. incompatable video card drivers errer

I was playing minecraft through tlauncher and it crashes and gave me this error code " incompatible video card drivers" and it also sometime does this thing where it goes from the screen im on to black and it does it until i close the program.

:)

agdollypals, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Mary Sau Win User

Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 apps (Photos, Calculator etc) wont launch

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why you're experiencing this issue is an outdated driver or incompatibility. To resolve this, we suggest that you update the video/graphics card driver. Please follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows and X keys together.
    • Select the Device Manager option.
    • Locate and expand the Display Adapters.
    • Click on Update the Driver/Uninstall.
    • Restart the laptop and install the graphics card driver.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 22, 2020
  4. JMartz65 Win User

incompatable video card drivers errer

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

incompatable video card drivers errer

1. incompatable video card drivers errer - Similar Threads - incompatable video card

2. Incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers: Good morning guys, deleting this seems impossible. After each attempt to delete, I restart the computer and its still a problem. Is there a failsafe way to get rid of it ? Fingers crossed that you have a solution....
  3. Incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers: There are no updates that I can find anyway - so how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/f22933be-1b0d-4e02-b5e9-b643c5d72e09
  4. Incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible drivers: There are no updates that I can find anyway - so how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/f22933be-1b0d-4e02-b5e9-b643c5d72e09
  5. driver incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver incompatibility: I can't turn on the core isolation due to incompatibility with csrbc.sys. I've updated all my windows but it won't reconcile. web searches and MS community searches are not helping....
  6. incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incompatible drivers: I cant find the updates of these drivers from online searches , what can i do to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/5a25f101-59c9-4fe8-8174-07df454c944e
  7. incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    incompatible drivers: I cant find the updates of these drivers from online searches , what can i do to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/5a25f101-59c9-4fe8-8174-07df454c944e
  8. video card driver W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video card driver W10: how to obtain driver in W10 for saphire radeon HD4350 card in PC with AMD A8 processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card-driver-w10/b6526d8d-0411-44a8-9dd6-b8ee1042d77c
  9. Video Driver / Card Issues

Video Driver / Card Issues: Hi! I was trying to start up a game through Origin after a long time of not playing and instead got an pop-up that said, "Can't run with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are...
  10. Looking for correct video card driver

Looking for correct video card driver: I'm using Win10TP 64-bit. I'm having trouble finding a correct driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT PCIe card. The OS just lists my driver as "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter". I did find one link below that lists a bunch of drivers for this cards but I don't know which one to...