Windows 10: Incompatibility games

Discus and support Incompatibility games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot run the games Mortimer Beckett and the crimson thief and Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Windows 10. I have tried compatibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandrineCardoso, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Incompatibility games

Hi,

I cannot run the games Mortimer Beckett and the crimson thief and Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Windows 10.

I have tried compatibility in proprieties, selecting windows 7, windows vista pack 1 and pack 2, but it does not work.

Does it have anything to do with the graphics processor NVIDIA?

They are the type of games that do not need instaling, all I have to do is open/run the .exe file in the game's folder.

Thank very much, in advance, for any tips.

:)

SandrineCardoso, Apr 8, 2019

2. Incompatible: EA Game

Hi,

From the information provided, it looks like the issue could be due to the program being old which is why it is not being supported in Windows 10.

I would however suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check again:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the game and select "Properties".

2. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select Windows 8
    from the drop down list.

4. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Incompatible game in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the below method and check:

Install app in Compatibility mode

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 8, 2019
  4. ChrisFlo Win User

Incompatibility games

Incompatible game in Windows 10

Upon installing Snoopy Vs The Red Barron ..a Bandai Namco game...on my Windows 10, the program would not run. When I clicked on the desktop icon, the start box would come up on screen, but when I clicked on "play" it disappeared and the game did not continue.
    I opened the Task Manager and it was not listed.

I tried the recomended settings for previous versions of Windows, but they did not work. I opened the file thru the Open File location and ran the Program Compatiblity Troubleshooter. It detected the program was incompatible. The desktop icon has a shield
    on it now that looks like from the troubleshooter.

Any suggestions on getting this game to work on my laptop?

Incompatibility games 8a6f2489-afd4-46c4-b670-58914716f759.jpg

Any help is much appreciated

Chris Incompatibility games :)

ChrisFlo, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Incompatibility games

1. Incompatibility games - Similar Threads - Incompatibility games

2. Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10: Hey, I am really bummed right now as I have no idea what is wrong. I feel like after the win update in March? I am unable to use video cam splitter on windows 10. This problem appeared suddenly, I could only stream using one browser, when I opened another one ( any browser -...
  3. Incompatability

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incompatability: I have a back up PC (Dell Dimension) originally installed was Windows XP. The computer now runs on Windows 10 version 1709 which Microsoft ended support 4/9/19. The PC is incompatible to upgrade to the 1803 or 1809. Is there anything I can do to make this old desktop...
  4. running incompatable programs on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    running incompatable programs on Win 10: I am currently running Win7x64 pro on my desktop computers. I am toying with the idea of migrating to Win10. Problem is that I have several 'legacy' programs that I cannot & do not want to, abandon--WordPerfect X4 CorelDraw X4 and Ventura 10. they all work fine on Win7 ( a...
  5. Memory integrity "incompatibility"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory integrity "incompatibility": I tried to enable memory integrity via Windows Security, yet it gave me a pop up saying "Memory integrity could not turn on. There may be an incompatibility" (or something like that). I do have AMD-V on....
  6. Cannot UNinstall an incompatible app in Windows 10.

Cannot UNinstall an incompatible app in Windows 10.: [ATTACH] Hello, I have installed Windows 10 as a free upgrade to my existing Windows 7. On the old Windows 7 I had some applications which are not compatible with Windows 10. Now, after the upgrade I am stuck with a set of applications which: 1) I can't use them 2) I can't...
  7. incompatible old controller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    incompatible old controller: I have an old NYKO Airflo EX game controller and want to install it on my computer running Windows 10. Unfortunately I cannot do it because the installation disk is only for Windows 2000 and XP. I failed to find anything on the NYKO site. I realize that this old controller...
  8. Bluetooth is suddenly incompatible on Windows 10 Home Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth is suddenly incompatible on Windows 10 Home Desktop: I've recently restarted my computer after using Bluetooth devices just fine and they've stopped working. I'm told that Bluetooth is off and no matter how hard I try I can't turn it back on. I've used services.msc to start and restart Bluetooth services, I've installed...
  9. Window 7 to Window 10 - incompatible Graphics card - how to fix

Window 7 to Window 10 - incompatible Graphics card - how to fix: I am trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - I got an error message indicating my Intel HD Graphics 4600 was not compatible with the upgrade so display would not be correct. How do I fix this issue and continue with the upgrade?...
  10. Windows Game Bar Incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar Incompatibility: While trying to record gameplay footage of Minecraft, I was unable to open Windows Gamebar to record my screen. Whenever I attempted to do so, a messaged appeared saying that my hardware is not compatible with Gamebar, even though I was able to use Windows Gamebar just fine...