Windows 10: incompatibility in the system

Discus and support incompatibility in the system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can not turn on mind integrity security setting in windows 10, because it is a incompatibility with the system? how can i solved that problem? 136413 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Joker1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Joker1 Win User

incompatibility in the system

Can not turn on mind integrity security setting in windows 10, because it is a incompatibility with the system? how can i solved that problem?

:)

Joker1, Jul 11, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 11, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 11, 2019
  4. incompatibility in the system

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

incompatibility in the system

1. incompatibility in the system - Similar Threads - incompatibility system

2. Incompatibility of Google Chrome with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incompatibility of Google Chrome with Windows 10: How can I resolve my problem with compatibility of Google Chrome? I am not able to use it since the last update was installed for windows. And no I don't want to use Edge. It does not work for my purposes....
  3. set up has detected an incompatible build

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    set up has detected an incompatible build: that's the message I get every time I try to install my amd graphics drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-has-detected-an-incompatible-build/769cd610-66e0-4626-9d21-9d54d38948ac
  4. Unable to download game from the store due to device being incompatible

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download game from the store due to device being incompatible: I bought the Xbox Game Pass so that I could try out the new State of Decay 2: Heartland DLC, but when I try to install it the Microsoft Store is saying that my devices are incompatible even though I've purchased AND successfully played State of Decay 2 on one of my devices....
  5. Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why?: I have used Quicken for Mac and recently purchased/downloaded Quicken 2019 Premier for my HP Envy Windows 10 pc I downloaded Quicken from the Quicken website but the program will not run. I am getting a message from Windows that the program is not compatible??? Any...
  6. Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why?: I have used Quicken for Mac and recently purchased/downloaded Quicken 2019 Premier for my HP Envy Windows 10 pc I downloaded Quicken from the Quicken website but the program will not run. I am getting a message from Windows that the program is not compatible??? Any...
  7. Windows Update error 0xC1900209: Incompatible software is blocking the upgrade process

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update error 0xC1900209: Incompatible software is blocking the upgrade process: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]There are various conditions in Windows 10 that are supposed to be fulfilled before one can get updates installed to a computer. Software compatibility stands to be one of the most important factors in this. If a software is not [...] This post Windows...
  8. Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10: Hey, I am really bummed right now as I have no idea what is wrong. I feel like after the win update in March? I am unable to use video cam splitter on windows 10. This problem appeared suddenly, I could only stream using one browser, when I opened another one ( any browser -...
  9. Incompatability

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incompatability: I have a back up PC (Dell Dimension) originally installed was Windows XP. The computer now runs on Windows 10 version 1709 which Microsoft ended support 4/9/19. The PC is incompatible to upgrade to the 1803 or 1809. Is there anything I can do to make this old desktop...
  10. Incompatibility games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatibility games: Hi, I cannot run the games Mortimer Beckett and the crimson thief and Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Windows 10. I have tried compatibility in proprieties, selecting windows 7, windows vista pack 1 and pack 2, but it does not work. Does it have anything to do...