Windows 10: Incompatibility Issues with Microsoft Teams and Bluetooth Headsets

Discus and support Incompatibility Issues with Microsoft Teams and Bluetooth Headsets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When will Microsoft fix all Audio issues with Microsoft Teams. Several headsets including the Beats Wireless Headsets do not work properly with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tina_Quest, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Incompatibility Issues with Microsoft Teams and Bluetooth Headsets

When will Microsoft fix all Audio issues with Microsoft Teams. Several headsets including the Beats Wireless Headsets do not work properly with Microsoft Teams. You can connect these headsets to a Windows 10 Laptop successfully and open up Windows Music Player and play music without problems.

But it only doesn't work in Microsoft Teams. This is a major issue with Windows 10\Microsoft Teams.

This points to an incompatibility problem.

Is there a plan for Microsoft to correct this issue properly without temporary fixes? Thanks

:)

Tina_Quest, Jun 16, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Dennis,

Thanks! again for the prompt response and i followed the suggested steps for WiFi issue but troubleshooter didn't report any problem, however the issue persists even as of now. After approaching you i shouldn't be interfering with your troubleshooting but
    it seems to me problem as a result of peculiar issue wrt OS, may be because it doesn't flush out the entries related to WiFi settings/system. Also, i was thinking solution must be readily available as Windows 10 team must have fixed issue over a period time
    as many users have reported exactly same issue. Sorry! again as i have crossed boundary by suggesting what i suspect. See if you can help as it is somewhat impacting work.

P.S. : For Bluetooth issue i have got a USB headphone and that i acting as a workaround for a while.

Best,

Adarsh

AdarshDogra, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Incompatibility Issues with Microsoft Teams and Bluetooth Headsets

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Incompatibility Issues with Microsoft Teams and Bluetooth Headsets

1. Incompatibility Issues with Microsoft Teams and Bluetooth Headsets - Similar Threads - Incompatibility Issues Microsoft

2. Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones: Hello, I have a problem with Bluetooth headphones. I can't use any app for chatting Discord, Telegram, Zoom, etc and be able to simultaneously play any media in good quality including any game. Other users also report the same problem and so far there is no solution to it on...
  3. Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones: Hello, I have a problem with Bluetooth headphones. I can't use any app for chatting Discord, Telegram, Zoom, etc and be able to simultaneously play any media in good quality including any game. Other users also report the same problem and so far there is no solution to it on...
  4. Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams: [ATTACH]In this article, we will see what you should do if you find your Bluetooth headset is not working with Microsoft Teams. Some users are getting sound disturbances while using a headset during a Teams call, whereas, some cannot hear the members in a Teams meeting. Some...
  5. MS Teams broken sound on Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams broken sound on Bluetooth headset: I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 and MS Teams Version 1.3.00.30866 64 bit on a ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop. Teams has been a **** in terms of audio. Everything works fine with my headset, webex, zoom, gotowebinar, skype, youtube, spotify. But MS Teams is a...
  6. Bluetooth headset audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset audio issues: Is there a way to be able to use my headset via bluetooth on my pc while getting good audio? When I use my bluetooth headset is gives me 2 output options, "handsfree" and "stereo" for my pc output. I have to use the "handsfree" option for my imput to use my intergraded mic....
  7. Issues with Bluetooth headphones and microphone in Microsoft teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Bluetooth headphones and microphone in Microsoft teams: I have a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II headphones with inbuilt microphone which don't seem to be operating correctly with Microsoft Teams. When I turn on the PC and headphones, I have two devices shown under Sounds > Playback - headphones and headset. The headset is...
  8. Issues with Bluetooth headphones and microphone in Microsoft teams

Issues with Bluetooth headphones and microphone in Microsoft teams: I have a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II headphones with inbuilt microphone which don't seem to be operating correctly with Microsoft Teams. When I turn on the PC and headphones, I have two devices shown under Sounds > Playback - headphones and headset. The headset...
  9. Bluetooth headset playback issues

Bluetooth headset playback issues: Hello community, here's the situation: I've got two bluetooth headsets that I often use to connect to my computer for gaming and video conferencing. Both of them have worked without issue for years, but today I tried to connect them and they do not play sounds correctly....
  10. Bluetooth headset issues

Bluetooth headset issues: I bought a wireless gaming headset (SteelSeries artics 3 bluetooth) and when I wirelessly connected them to my laptop, the sound and mic quality was terrible. I went through some youtube fix tutorial videos and thanks to them I fixed the audio (I opened devices and printers,...