Windows 10: incompatibility problem

Discus and support incompatibility problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello everyone i need help am unable to install gta vice city it says can not find 640 by 480 video mode video i have tried every solution i have found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CHIMBONG'ANDWE, Apr 1, 2020.

1. incompatibility problem

hello everyone i need help am unable to install gta vice city it says can not find 640 by 480 video mode video i have tried every solution i have found online about changing compatibilty settings but its still not working what am using windows 10 what should i do?

:)

CHIMBONG'ANDWE, Apr 1, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 1, 2020
  3. 8800GTS problems.

tbh the drivers for the 8800 series are beta anyway imo there full of bugs from what ive seen and heard, dont know wether there would be any modded ones out for the 8*** series either yet, only suggestion would be to maybe try reinstall them (also check for updates) makin sure you remove all traces of the ones your using beforehand, also listing your specs might be helpful as it will allow people to see what hardware ur running (never know could be an incompatibility problem somewhere ? ) just a couple of thoughts. *Wink incompatibility problem ;)

mullered07, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

incompatibility problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

incompatibility problem

1. incompatibility problem - Similar Threads - incompatibility problem

2. Reapeated blue screen and incompatibility problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reapeated blue screen and incompatibility problems.: My core isolation can't be enabled.I have repeated blue screens with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error code.Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reapeated-blue-screen-and-incompatibility-problems/78a8008c-3d9d-4c21-84ce-bd82668adfd9
  3. Reapeated blue screen and incompatibility problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reapeated blue screen and incompatibility problems.: My core isolation can't be enabled.I have repeated blue screens with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error code.Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reapeated-blue-screen-and-incompatibility-problems/78a8008c-3d9d-4c21-84ce-bd82668adfd9
  4. Core isolation: Memory integrity problem with Windows 11 – incompatible driver BrUsbSib.sys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation: Memory integrity problem with Windows 11 – incompatible driver BrUsbSib.sys...: I’m using Windows 11.I have a core isolation problem due to an incompatible driver, BrUsbSib.sys.How can I fix this problem and repair the protection problem?Thank you very much in advance....
  5. Core isolation: Memory integrity problem with Windows 11 – incompatible driver BrUsbSib.sys...

Core isolation: Memory integrity problem with Windows 11 – incompatible driver BrUsbSib.sys...: I’m using Windows 11.I have a core isolation problem due to an incompatible driver, BrUsbSib.sys.How can I fix this problem and repair the protection problem?Thank you very much in advance....
  6. memory integrity problem, no incompatable drivers listed, tried all suggestions on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity problem, no incompatable drivers listed, tried all suggestions on...: Device security caution,, memory integrity won't turn on. No incompatible drivers listed. I have tried several suggestions from community with no joy. Have been in device manager and checked drivers etc. I need some help....
  7. memory integrity problem, no incompatable drivers listed, tried all suggestions on...

memory integrity problem, no incompatable drivers listed, tried all suggestions on...: Device security caution,, memory integrity won't turn on. No incompatible drivers listed. I have tried several suggestions from community with no joy. Have been in device manager and checked drivers etc. I need some help....
  8. How to solve this problem incompatible; [FVDSCSI 2003 SCSI Host Adapter Generic]? Happened...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem incompatible; [FVDSCSI 2003 SCSI Host Adapter Generic]? Happened...: Anyone could help with step by step? Please and much appreciate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-incompatible-fvdscsi/fb2600c7-33f7-4993-a989-4bdb39009c14
  9. How to solve this problem incompatible; [FVDSCSI 2003 SCSI Host Adapter Generic]? Happened...

How to solve this problem incompatible; [FVDSCSI 2003 SCSI Host Adapter Generic]? Happened...: Anyone could help with step by step? Please and much appreciate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-incompatible-fvdscsi/fb2600c7-33f7-4993-a989-4bdb39009c14
  10. The problem with turning on Memory Integrity. The list of incompatible drivers is empty.

The problem with turning on Memory Integrity. The list of incompatible drivers is empty.: Hello, everyone! I ran into a problem with turning on Memory Integrity. When I first try to enable it, the following message appears: I click on the "Scan again" button, then I go to the "Review incompatible drivers" button, as indicated in many instructions, in order to see...