Windows 10: Incompatible driver file - unable to remove.

Discus and support Incompatible driver file - unable to remove. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This highlighted software driver which is now incompatible and is no longer required, It's residing in this folder instead of the usual 'Drivers'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RabCam, Aug 5, 2021.

1. RabCam Win User

Incompatible driver file - unable to remove.

This highlighted software driver which is now incompatible and is no longer required, It's residing in this folder instead of the usual 'Drivers' folder, don't know why but, it prevents me from turning on 'Memory Integrity' on my PC - I am unable to move, rename or delete it without help from the community, thanks.

:)

RabCam, Aug 5, 2021
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Unable to remove a printer gone in "Unspecified" group

An outdated, or incompatible printer driver could be causing the issue. We suggest that you update your printer driver, or
    uninstall the printer driver; then, restart the computer, and have Windows install the latest driver automatically. Check the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
    • Locate the printer driver and uninstall it.
    • Restart the computer.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Incompatible driver file - unable to remove. - Similar Threads - Incompatible driver file

2. Incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers: Good morning guys, deleting this seems impossible. After each attempt to delete, I restart the computer and its still a problem. Is there a failsafe way to get rid of it ? Fingers crossed that you have a solution....
  3. how do I remove incompatible drivers ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove incompatible drivers ?: I have discovered several incompatible drivers when attempting to turn on core isolation... How do I remove them and how do I install the correct drivers ?...
  4. how do I remove incompatible drivers ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove incompatible drivers ?: I have discovered several incompatible drivers when attempting to turn on core isolation... How do I remove them and how do I install the correct drivers ?...
  5. how do I remove incompatible drivers ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Incompatible drivers

Incompatible drivers: There are no updates that I can find anyway - so how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/f22933be-1b0d-4e02-b5e9-b643c5d72e09
  7. Unable to remove incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove incompatible driver: Uninstalled the app but cannot rid of cw50.sys or oem26.iinfTried from admin command promptC:\WINDOWS\system32>dir cw50.sys /s Volume in drive C is OS Volume Serial Number is A771-08AD Directory of C:\WINDOWS\system32\DriverStore\FileRepository\cw50.inf_amd64_52059d092493ccb5...
  8. Unable to remove incompatible driver

Unable to remove incompatible driver: Uninstalled the app but cannot rid of cw50.sys or oem26.iinfTried from admin command promptC:\WINDOWS\system32>dir cw50.sys /s Volume in drive C is OS Volume Serial Number is A771-08AD Directory of C:\WINDOWS\system32\DriverStore\FileRepository\cw50.inf_amd64_52059d092493ccb5...
  9. driver incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver incompatibility: I can't turn on the core isolation due to incompatibility with csrbc.sys. I've updated all my windows but it won't reconcile. web searches and MS community searches are not helping....
  10. incompatible drivers

incompatible drivers: I cant find the updates of these drivers from online searches , what can i do to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/5a25f101-59c9-4fe8-8174-07df454c944e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete incompatible drivers indows 11