Windows 10: Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2

Discus and support Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I tried to update my Windows 11 pro 64 bit from 21H2 to 22H2 it would go. Tracked this down to my Logitec Web Cam akas its drivers so I unpluged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by grahamm7, Dec 1, 2022.

1. grahamm7 Win User

Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2

When I tried to update my Windows 11 pro 64 bit from 21H2 to 22H2 it would go. Tracked this down to my Logitec Web Cam akas its drivers so I unpluged the logitec web cam from USB port. And then Windows 11 updated. However using the new Windows Secuirty tool. But it says that there are unacceptable driver software. There is no logitec as a Program. Under Device Manager I unistalled any Logitec shown. It still says there are files in the Driver Store folder in System 32 folder. Files like lvbflt64.sys etc... Even though I have a local Administrator account for the PC it won't let me de

:)

grahamm7, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2

1. Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2 - Similar Threads - Incompatible Driver Software

2. Windows 11 not showing incompatible drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not showing incompatible drivers.: I've been having issues with my computer since I bought it. It's a prebuilt ASUS computer with NVidia graphics. I've been receiving the blue screen of "Memory Management". What I have tried is updating all my drivers and having the most up to date Windows 11 features. When...
  3. Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2: With the update to the new windows build 22h2. The cameras of xiaomi book s laptops stop working. From manufacturer support they say that the driver is correct that from Microsoft they would have to look for a solution...
  4. Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2: With the update to the new windows build 22h2. The cameras of xiaomi book s laptops stop working. From manufacturer support they say that the driver is correct that from Microsoft they would have to look for a solution...
  5. Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2: When I tried to update my Windows 11 pro 64 bit from 21H2 to 22H2 it would go. Tracked this down to my Logitec Web Cam akas its drivers so I unpluged the logitec web cam from USB port. And then Windows 11 updated. However using the new Windows Secuirty tool. But it says that...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 Incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 Incompatibility: My Lenovo laptop evidently has the issue where the Windows 11 version 22H2 will not install on my laptop due to an incompatibility with the current version of the Intel Smart Sound Technology drivers. I understand this issue cuts across a number of computer brands and models....
  7. Windows 11 22H2 Incompatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 Incompatibility: My Lenovo laptop evidently has the issue where the Windows 11 version 22H2 will not install on my laptop due to an incompatibility with the current version of the Intel Smart Sound Technology drivers. I understand this issue cuts across a number of computer brands and models....
  8. Radeon Software incompatible with laptop drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Radeon Software incompatible with laptop drivers: I originally posted this on the AMD Forums but was told that I would get a better answer here. Currently, every week, sometimes twice a week, AMD Software will become out of date all of a sudden due to what I believe is a background windows update, and I will end up having to...
  9. Incompatible Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incompatible Software: Hi everyone, I am trying to use grep.exe in cmd line and it seems that it is not compatible with my operating system Windows 10. The exe file is saved in C:\ Windows \Sytem32 and I get the right message when I type "grep" in cmd: Windows finds the file. But the problem...
  10. Incompatible Software

in Browsers and Email
    Incompatible Software: The first thing I did with my Win 10 setup is to install my comfort software. IE did not work for me but who cares, I just need it to download Google Chrome anyway. I had to use my old Opera browser installer to get Chrome. Then I uninstalled Opera and unpin IE after...