Windows 10: Incompatible drivers that does not allow to turn on Memory integrity

Discus and support Incompatible drivers that does not allow to turn on Memory integrity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It shows that I have 3 drivers and all of these are from when I had downloaded a program called VerySoft Split Webcam. I did uninstall it but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Herminder Kaur, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Incompatible drivers that does not allow to turn on Memory integrity

It shows that I have 3 drivers and all of these are from when I had downloaded a program called VerySoft Split Webcam. I did uninstall it but apparently there is some stuff still left behind. Screenshot attached.

:)

Herminder Kaur, Sep 16, 2021
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Sep 16, 2021
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, Sep 16, 2021
  4. TekRai Win User

Incompatible drivers that does not allow to turn on Memory integrity

Nothing Showing in the "Incompatible drivers" link when Trying to turn on Memory Integrity

When I try turning on Memory Integrity for Windows 10, it says there's an incompatible driver, but when I click "review incompatible drivers", nothing shows up. How can I fix this so that I can turn on memory integrity?

Incompatible drivers that does not allow to turn on Memory integrity 8c3d9ba8-4f02-48f5-ad87-4431d7edb11c?upload=true.png

TekRai, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Incompatible drivers that does not allow to turn on Memory integrity

1. Incompatible drivers that does not allow to turn on Memory integrity - Similar Threads - Incompatible drivers does

2. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  3. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  4. Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers: Memory Integrity isn't working because 2 driver usb2ser.sys made by MediaTek Inc and usb2ser.sys made by MBB are incompatible, I've tried using Windows updates and can't find anything about them....
  5. Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers: Memory Integrity isn't working because 2 driver usb2ser.sys made by MediaTek Inc and usb2ser.sys made by MBB are incompatible, I've tried using Windows updates and can't find anything about them....
  6. Incompatible drivers for Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers for Memory Integrity: Hello, I recently updated my windows 11 machine Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.674, and Windows Security informed me that memory integrity wasnt enabled after I booted from the update. I go to take a looks at the long list of drivers and start one by one resolving the issues by...
  7. Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity: I need help either removing or updating the drivers for this device so I can turn on memory integrity again the names are lvrs64.sys and lvuvc64.sys I cant find them anywhere to remove or fix them...
  8. Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity

Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity: I need help either removing or updating the drivers for this device so I can turn on memory integrity again the names are lvrs64.sys and lvuvc64.sys I cant find them anywhere to remove or fix them...
  9. Driver Incompatibilities in Memory Integrity

Driver Incompatibilities in Memory Integrity: Hi, I have a problem with the Memory Integrity in Core Isolation. Whenever I switch On this feature, it pops out a notification that I should resolve driver incompatibilities and then try again. What should I do? I'm using Windows 11. Thanks and I'm looking forward to your...
  10. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity

Incompatible drivers for memory integrity: I have problem with turning on memory integrity because of the driver E1G6032E.sys driver version: 8.4.13.0 product name: IntelR PRO/100 Adapter. I cant locate the driver through device manager even with the show hidden option and i dont know how to update it or delete it ?...