Windows 10: Incompatible drivers

Discus and support Incompatible drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There are no updates that I can find anyway - so how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ruthie_13, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Ruthie_13 Win User

Incompatible drivers

There are no updates that I can find anyway - so how do I fix this?

:)

Ruthie_13, Sep 25, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

incompatible drivers

Hi kspak,

The drivers listed must be in the C:\Windows\System folder, usually in the Driver folder, that is where Windows would have read those drivers from when they were listed as incompatible with that function, I cannot understand how those drivers are not in that folder.

DaveM121, Sep 25, 2022
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Incompatible drivers

touchpad driver update

Hi Chandrahasan,

Incompatible device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the touchpad driver, then follow these steps to check if the issue is driver related:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Incompatible drivers

1. Incompatible drivers - Similar Threads - Incompatible drivers

2. Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys: I found a link to a similar issue but can't reply or comment there:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssudbussys-ssudmdmsys-reborn-d/063c4836-3168-48a0-9074-818c8780d324Can't turn on Memory integrity due to some incompatible drivers.Currently, I don't use/...
  3. Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys: I found a link to a similar issue but can't reply or comment there:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssudbussys-ssudmdmsys-reborn-d/063c4836-3168-48a0-9074-818c8780d324Can't turn on Memory integrity due to some incompatible drivers.Currently, I don't use/...
  4. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  5. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  6. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  7. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  8. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: I have Huawei phone, uninstalled their honor suite, but drivers are still there:- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sys- hn_usbdev.sys- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sysI tried to unistall them but that doesn't work because I need "SYSTEM"...
  10. I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: I have Huawei phone, uninstalled their honor suite, but drivers are still there:- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sys- hn_usbdev.sys- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sysI tried to unistall them but that doesn't work because I need "SYSTEM"...