Windows 10: incompatible old controller

Discus and support incompatible old controller in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an old NYKO Airflo EX game controller and want to install it on my computer running Windows 10. Unfortunately I cannot do it because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AngieRichardson2, Mar 4, 2019.

1. incompatible old controller

I have an old NYKO Airflo EX game controller and want to install it on my computer running Windows 10. Unfortunately I cannot do it because the installation disk is only for Windows 2000 and XP. I failed to find anything on the NYKO site. I realize that this old controller is incompatible with Windows 10 but, what if you suggest a workaround

:)

AngieRichardson2, Mar 4, 2019
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Xbox One controller working wrong

Hi,

The issue may be related to the incompatible Xbox one controller drivers.

Please try the steps below and see if it helps:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.
    • In the Device Manager, go to > Human Interface Devices > Microsoft Common Controller for Windows Class .
    • If you notice a yellow exclamation, double-click on the Xbox One Controller and go to the Driver tab, click on Update.
    • If the driver is already updated, uninstall the driver and then reinstall it.
    I would also suggest you check if the game is compatible with Windows 10.

If this doesn't help correct your issue, please contact the Xbox Support.

Xbox Forums

http://forums.xbox.com/?xr=shellnav

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 4, 2019
  4. incompatible old controller

volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

incompatible old controller

1. incompatible old controller - Similar Threads - incompatible old controller

2. Windows 10 incompatibility with old devices is over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 incompatibility with old devices is over: I am just creating this so that anyone who had issues upgrading old systems to Windows 10 can do it now without any issues.I had issues with two old laptops. One was made for Windows 7 and the other for Windows Vista.I was still able to use the one made for Windows 7 with...
  3. Windows 10 incompatibility with old devices is over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 incompatibility with old devices is over: I am just creating this so that anyone who had issues upgrading old systems to Windows 10 can do it now without any issues.I had issues with two old laptops. One was made for Windows 7 and the other for Windows Vista.I was still able to use the one made for Windows 7 with...
  4. Windows 10 incompatibility with old devices is over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 incompatibility with an old PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 incompatibility with an old PC: I recently bought Windows 10 pro version and installed on Dell XPS M1330 laptop. I have an IT background in Microsoft support. So am not Novice for Windows support at all.The Laptop was designed for Windows Vista.Windows 10 64 was installed but the touch pad did not work and...
  6. Windows 10 incompatibility with an old PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 incompatibility with an old PC: I recently bought Windows 10 pro version and installed on Dell XPS M1330 laptop. I have an IT background in Microsoft support. So am not Novice for Windows support at all.The Laptop was designed for Windows Vista.Windows 10 64 was installed but the touch pad did not work and...
  7. Windows 10 incompatibility with an old PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Control Panel Extension is Incompatible with Driver Version

in Windows 10 News
    Control Panel Extension is Incompatible with Driver Version: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 and Windows 10 PC users are reporting the issue whereby after an upgrade to a newer version/build of Windows, they experience Touchpad malfunction, and whenever the user tries to access their mouse settings they get the error message Control Panel...
  9. Incompatible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incompatible: Bluetooth is Incompatible to my system it's 86-or 32-Bit version, so I can't install it. Change them to my version and I'll install Bluetooth==64-bits is what I run...
  10. Old Volume Control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old Volume Control: Those who may want the old volume control, in Windows 10, with Speakers and Mixer links: [img] In the Windows Registry Editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion and create a new sub-key under CurrentVersion named:...