Windows 10: Incompatible Print Option Dialog box

Discus and support Incompatible Print Option Dialog box in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am receiving an Incompatible Print Option Dialog box stating I have two conflicts, with no real details provided. I have a new Lexmark printer on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe Cottrill, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Incompatible Print Option Dialog box

I am receiving an Incompatible Print Option Dialog box stating I have two conflicts, with no real details provided. I have a new Lexmark printer on TCP-IP Port 192.168.0.1 that could be part of the issue, but can't seem to get that one changed. The dialog Box says the conflicts are Feature 1:Option 1; and Feature 2: Option 2.

:)

Joe Cottrill, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Galexgal Win User

How to get to the Windows printer dialog box that has the options to "spool printing" or "print directly to file" to make printing faster?

How to get to the Windows printer dialog box that has the options to "spool printing" or "print directly to file" to make printing faster?

My printer takes forever to print because it sets up a "preview page" which I don't need to look at before I print. By chance, I stumbled upon a dialog box that told me the print was "spooling" before it started to print. I unchecked that box and printing
    went faster. Now, I can't find the dialog box in Win 10. Advice appreciated. I could use a Microsoft link to an article that explains these features and settings. Thanks. Turning the spooling service on and off from the Services list is not what I am looking
    for.

Galexgal, Aug 12, 2019
  3. JohnG9210 Win User
    Printer icons in print dialog boxes

After I upgraded my HP LaserJet printer two icons for the printer now appear in the print dialog boxes-a new one and an old one. Of course, you can’t print to the old one, but some of my programs default to the old one HP informs me this is a Windows 10
    issue since the printer performs well.

When I check Printing Preferences for the printer, two printers appear in the drop down menu: the old one and the new one. Print Server Property lists only one driver.

How can I remove all instances of the old printer from print dialog boxes?

JohnG9210, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Incompatible Print Option Dialog box

Print without Dialog Box in IE

Hi Rakesh,

To help you with your concern regarding the print without Dialog Box, we would highly suggest you to send us your feedback on this
    link.

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Incompatible Print Option Dialog box

1. Incompatible Print Option Dialog box - Similar Threads - Incompatible Print Option

2. Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box: I would like to “Print Current Page” although Microsoft no longer has this feature in Windows 11. I have been attempting to use the legacy dialog by updating the registry, but the following pathway cannot be found:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Print\UnifiedPrintDialog...
  3. Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box: I would like to “Print Current Page” although Microsoft no longer has this feature in Windows 11. I have been attempting to use the legacy dialog by updating the registry, but the following pathway cannot be found:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Print\UnifiedPrintDialog...
  4. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  5. Photos Print Dialog Box

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos Print Dialog Box: In the Microsoft Photos app in Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, when trying to print a JPG from the app, the dialog box appears and disappears almost within a split second. I have restarted the machine, reset the app, and changed the default printer but nothing seems to...
  6. This pc dialog box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This pc dialog box: My pc dialog box keeps comming up for no reason at all. Any suggestions on how to fix problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-dialog-box/80473ef0-aea3-483e-bf22-d57158641d47
  7. EPSON Printer Options and dialog box

EPSON Printer Options and dialog box: How do I get my print options pop-up back? Is it the firmware that changed? Recent MS update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-options-and-dialog-box/d73417a4-a20e-4bb8-81c1-105c4fda37fc
  8. Print Dialog box contents opposite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Dialog box contents opposite: Recently the print dialog box changed. In the past when i clicked print and the box opened there was a preview on the right side of my screen and on the left was the area where you could change the printer, # of copies, orientation etc. Now it's flopped and the preview...
  9. Print Dialog

Print Dialog: I have a shared printer and when I print to it, the printer icon does not close, it does on the other printer that I print directly to. I have tried "Refresh" and "Close" and it still stays active. 119508
  10. Print without Dialog Box in IE

in Browsers and Email
    Print without Dialog Box in IE: Below code works for IE (11,10) in Windows 7, but does not work in Windows 10. var PrintCommand = '<OBJECT ID="PrintCommandObject" WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 '; PrintCommand += 'CLASSID="CLSID:8856F961-340A-11D0-A96B-00C04FD705A2"></OBJECT>';...