Windows 10: Incompatible Print Option Dialog box

Discus and support Incompatible Print Option Dialog box in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am receiving an Incompatible Print Option Dialog box stating I have two conflicts, with no real details provided. I have a new Lexmark printer on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe Cottrill, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Incompatible Print Option Dialog box

I am receiving an Incompatible Print Option Dialog box stating I have two conflicts, with no real details provided. I have a new Lexmark printer on TCP-IP Port 192.168.0.1 that could be part of the issue, but can't seem to get that one changed. The dialog Box says the conflicts are Feature 1:Option 1; and Feature 2: Option 2.

:)

Joe Cottrill, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Galexgal Win User

How to get to the Windows printer dialog box that has the options to "spool printing" or "print directly to file" to make printing faster?

How to get to the Windows printer dialog box that has the options to "spool printing" or "print directly to file" to make printing faster?

My printer takes forever to print because it sets up a "preview page" which I don't need to look at before I print. By chance, I stumbled upon a dialog box that told me the print was "spooling" before it started to print. I unchecked that box and printing
    went faster. Now, I can't find the dialog box in Win 10. Advice appreciated. I could use a Microsoft link to an article that explains these features and settings. Thanks. Turning the spooling service on and off from the Services list is not what I am looking
    for.

Galexgal, Aug 12, 2019
  3. JohnG9210 Win User
    Printer icons in print dialog boxes

After I upgraded my HP LaserJet printer two icons for the printer now appear in the print dialog boxes-a new one and an old one. Of course, you can’t print to the old one, but some of my programs default to the old one HP informs me this is a Windows 10
    issue since the printer performs well.

When I check Printing Preferences for the printer, two printers appear in the drop down menu: the old one and the new one. Print Server Property lists only one driver.

How can I remove all instances of the old printer from print dialog boxes?

JohnG9210, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Incompatible Print Option Dialog box

Print without Dialog Box in IE

Hi Rakesh,

To help you with your concern regarding the print without Dialog Box, we would highly suggest you to send us your feedback on this
    link.

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Incompatible Print Option Dialog box

1. Incompatible Print Option Dialog box - Similar Threads - Incompatible Print Option

2. Search/Cortana Dialog Box not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search/Cortana Dialog Box not working: Found that my search dialog box was answering all search requests as 'No results found', after any, and all search requests typed in search box, lower left of display. After much troubleshooting for a nonfunctioning search/Cortana nonfunctioning... ie Restart Computer,...
  3. 'Browse For Folders' Dialog Boxes...

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Browse For Folders' Dialog Boxes...: @Brink : Is there a way to get Browse For Folders Dialog Boxes to retain, not only their last size, but also, their last position? [img] 132864
  4. Window Dialog box error!

Window Dialog box error!: My new PC got this font error in dialog box as follow. May I know I how to solved this? Thanks. Best Regards. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-dialog-box-error/1f3af4c3-2ed2-4302-957d-071483256ae0
  5. Dialog box stopping operations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dialog box stopping operations: I am getting this message-"This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer" One place this occurs is when I click on a reply box in email. This is a new problem and I don't know how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. Email is from...
  6. "Activate Windows" dialog box

"Activate Windows" dialog box: In the last few weeks, my laptop screen shows "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". No matter what app I'm in or what I'm doing, this shows up. I have accessed Windows to see what I need to update but there appears to be nothing. I want this dialog box to go...
  7. Print Dialog

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Dialog: I have a shared printer and when I print to it, the printer icon does not close, it does on the other printer that I print directly to. I have tried "Refresh" and "Close" and it still stays active. 119508
  8. Save As Dialog Box Scaling is HUGE

Save As Dialog Box Scaling is HUGE: Hi, When I try to do 'Save As' in Windows 10 Pro (10.0.17134 Build 17134), I get a dialog box that is super sized. Not just the size of the box but the size of the text and the icons are twice the size of my resolution in the background as in below screen shot. How do I fix...
  9. Dialog Box Save/Open

Dialog Box Save/Open: When saving or opening a file you are promoted with a dialog box, beside the file name there is a text box and beside the text box there is down arrow that will list all your recent saved or open files with it's path, how do I not have them be saved in the drop down list? I...
  10. Print without Dialog Box in IE

in Browsers and Email
    Print without Dialog Box in IE: Below code works for IE (11,10) in Windows 7, but does not work in Windows 10. var PrintCommand = '<OBJECT ID="PrintCommandObject" WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 '; PrintCommand += 'CLASSID="CLSID:8856F961-340A-11D0-A96B-00C04FD705A2"></OBJECT>';...