Windows 10: incompatible processor for Windows 11

Discus and support incompatible processor for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will Microsoft ever allow Intel i7-7500U 2.70 GHz processor to be compatible with Windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brenda Cox brenda, Jan 24, 2022.

1. incompatible processor for Windows 11

Will Microsoft ever allow Intel i7-7500U 2.70 GHz processor to be compatible with Windows 11?

:)

Brenda Cox brenda, Jan 24, 2022
  2. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Jan 24, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2022
  4. incompatible processor for Windows 11

Incompatible Processor

I have the following processor AMD E300 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics. This has a speed of 1.3 ghz which is more than necessary for the upgrade but the Windows 10 app tells me it is incompatible. Is that right and if so how do I get a compatible processor?

GlenMeehan, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

incompatible processor for Windows 11

1. incompatible processor for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - incompatible processor

2. Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell 27AIO running Windows 10 Home passes a PC Health Check for a Windows 11 upgrade except for an incompatible processor. Wondering if anyone knows what missing functionality is present with an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz and 48 GB of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade...
  3. Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell 27AIO running Windows 10 Home passes a PC Health Check for a Windows 11 upgrade except for an incompatible processor. Wondering if anyone knows what missing functionality is present with an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz and 48 GB of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade...
  4. MS PC Surface Studio i7 Processor incompatible with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS PC Surface Studio i7 Processor incompatible with Windows 11: I have a hi spec MS PC Surface Studio running on an Intel Core i7 @2.7GHz and I cannot upgrade to Windows 11, as it says it is not compatible with this processor??? This is a relatively new computer. Please explain...
  5. MS PC Surface Studio i7 Processor incompatible with Windows 11

MS PC Surface Studio i7 Processor incompatible with Windows 11: I have a hi spec MS PC Surface Studio running on an Intel Core i7 @2.7GHz and I cannot upgrade to Windows 11, as it says it is not compatible with this processor??? This is a relatively new computer. Please explain...
  6. MS PC Surface Studio i7 Processor incompatible with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. incompatible processor for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incompatible processor for Windows 11: Will Microsoft ever allow Intel i7-7500U 2.70 GHz processor to be compatible with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-processor-for-windows-11/6a40e9c0-fadf-4942-aad0-c2e5becbb3bd
  8. WINDOWS 11 FOR INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 FOR INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR: Hi,My PC HP spectre 13-ac033dx core i7 7th Gen currently meet all but one of the hardware requirements for the new windows update which is the processor requirement. I'm sure i am not the only one with similar problem who this is affecting. Please kindly include PCs with...
  9. WINDOWS 11 FOR INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR

WINDOWS 11 FOR INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR: Hi,My PC HP spectre 13-ac033dx core i7 7th Gen currently meet all but one of the hardware requirements for the new windows update which is the processor requirement. I'm sure i am not the only one with similar problem who this is affecting. Please kindly include PCs with...
  10. Incompatible Processor CPU

Incompatible Processor CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHzThat is my CPU that is incompatible for Windows 1, eventhough the PPC is very recently assembled. Is there any work around?...