Windows 10: Incompatible Processor?

Discus and support Incompatible Processor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why the processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz it´s not compatible with W11 installation.? Thanks in advanced.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luis Eduardo Cruz, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Incompatible Processor?

Why the processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz it´s not compatible with W11 installation.? Thanks in advanced.

:)

Luis Eduardo Cruz, Oct 26, 2021

2. Incompatible Processor

I have the following processor AMD E300 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics. This has a speed of 1.3 ghz which is more than necessary for the upgrade but the Windows 10 app tells me it is incompatible. Is that right and if so how do I get a compatible processor?

GlenMeehan, Oct 27, 2021
  3. windows 10 processor incompatable

I downloaded windows 10 upgrade from get windows 10 server after download and install it says my processor is incompatible

Intel(R) core(TM)2 Quad CPU L:
    Q9550 @ 2.08Ghz

I have looked for the minimum processor requirements but cant seem to locate it or why mine wont run Windows 10?

Thank you

AndrewTummons, Oct 27, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Incompatible Processor?

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

Incompatible Processor?

1. Incompatible Processor? - Similar Threads - Incompatible Processor

2. Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell 27AIO running Windows 10 Home passes a PC Health Check for a Windows 11 upgrade except for an incompatible processor. Wondering if anyone knows what missing functionality is present with an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz and 48 GB of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade...
  3. Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell 27AIO running Windows 10 Home passes a PC Health Check for a Windows 11 upgrade except for an incompatible processor. Wondering if anyone knows what missing functionality is present with an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz and 48 GB of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade...
  4. MS PC Surface Studio i7 Processor incompatible with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS PC Surface Studio i7 Processor incompatible with Windows 11: I have a hi spec MS PC Surface Studio running on an Intel Core i7 @2.7GHz and I cannot upgrade to Windows 11, as it says it is not compatible with this processor??? This is a relatively new computer. Please explain...
  5. MS PC Surface Studio i7 Processor incompatible with Windows 11

MS PC Surface Studio i7 Processor incompatible with Windows 11: I have a hi spec MS PC Surface Studio running on an Intel Core i7 @2.7GHz and I cannot upgrade to Windows 11, as it says it is not compatible with this processor??? This is a relatively new computer. Please explain...
  6. MS PC Surface Studio i7 Processor incompatible with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. incompatible processor for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incompatible processor for Windows 11: Will Microsoft ever allow Intel i7-7500U 2.70 GHz processor to be compatible with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-processor-for-windows-11/6a40e9c0-fadf-4942-aad0-c2e5becbb3bd
  8. incompatible processor for Windows 11

incompatible processor for Windows 11: Will Microsoft ever allow Intel i7-7500U 2.70 GHz processor to be compatible with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-processor-for-windows-11/6a40e9c0-fadf-4942-aad0-c2e5becbb3bd
  9. WINDOWS 11 FOR INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 FOR INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR: Hi,My PC HP spectre 13-ac033dx core i7 7th Gen currently meet all but one of the hardware requirements for the new windows update which is the processor requirement. I'm sure i am not the only one with similar problem who this is affecting. Please kindly include PCs with...
  10. WINDOWS 11 FOR INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR

WINDOWS 11 FOR INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR: Hi,My PC HP spectre 13-ac033dx core i7 7th Gen currently meet all but one of the hardware requirements for the new windows update which is the processor requirement. I'm sure i am not the only one with similar problem who this is affecting. Please kindly include PCs with...