Windows 10: Incompatible Software

Discus and support Incompatible Software in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The first thing I did with my Win 10 setup is to install my comfort software. IE did not work for me but who cares, I just need it to download Google... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by badrobot, Oct 1, 2014.

1. badrobot Win User

Incompatible Software

The first thing I did with my Win 10 setup is to install my comfort software. IE did not work for me but who cares, I just need it to download Google Chrome anyway. I had to use my old Opera browser installer to get Chrome. Then I uninstalled Opera and unpin IE after succesfully installing Chrome. I downloaded Avast too but it doesn't work. So, for now I am stuck with Windows Defender. That's it so far.

:)

badrobot, Oct 1, 2014
  2. Ronnie Vernon, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Incompatible Software

Avast will have an update out in a day or two. It was on a PC I did an in place install and was uninstalled.

Indianatone, Oct 1, 2014
  5. badrobot Win User
    SuperAntispyware works great!

badrobot, Oct 1, 2014
  6. LittleJay Win User
    I did as well and all my previously installed software from W7 runs just fine in W10. However, I did have to re-installed my graphics driver, which was no biggie.

LittleJay, Oct 1, 2014
  7. badrobot Win User
    I had a problem with my graphics driver, too. Although the stock driver runs all my 4 monitors, the color on one monitor is off. When I installed the amd graphics driver, the color was corrected but the other monitor went grey. So, I just did a system restore and stayed with the native driver.

badrobot, Oct 1, 2014
  8. LittleJay Win User

Incompatible Software

Yeah, the native graphics driver did work, except that I couldn't set the screen resolution to the recommended setting.

LittleJay, Oct 1, 2014
  9. AMD CCC does not work either. *Rolleyes

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Incompatible Software

1. Incompatible Software - Similar Threads - Incompatible Software

2. eSATA seems incompatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    eSATA seems incompatible with Windows 10: This is purely out of curiosity, so there's no rush. Is Windows 10 incompatible with eSATA? I have a couple of eSATA docks that used to work perfectly with Windows 7, but with 10 either they're recognized and dropped after a few minutes, or they're not recognized at all. I...
  3. Realtek Network Driver Incompatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Network Driver Incompatibility with Windows 10: I purchased a brand new HP Omen in early September and it has never been functional from day 1, mainly due to an error with Realtek and Windows. I experience very high and frequent latency spikes with this laptop uniquely (happens across all networks and not with other...
  4. PROGRAM INCOMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PROGRAM INCOMPATIBILITY: Unfortunately I have been using Windows 7 because my Auto desk Inventor 2010 will not work with Windows 10. Any suggestion would be welcom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-incompatibility/9c2fa257-6e6c-48cb-942c-d4ad1d8a24d2
  5. Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows app incompatible even thought my laptop meets the requirements: Hi, Recently updated my Samsung NP870Z5E-X01AU to windows 10 pro. I need to download samsung settings app so I can use my fn keys and control brightness etc. App requires minimum windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher My version: Windows 10 version OS Build 18362...
  6. Antivirus incompatibility

in Windows 10 Customization
    Antivirus incompatibility: I am having a problem with one of my computers, an ASUS. It is running windows 10. I am getting a blue screen error Netwtw06.sys. I followed a suggestion to uninstall drivers and they reinstalled, still got the blue screen error. I had MacAfee antivirus software, which...
  7. Logitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech M325 mouse becoming incompatible with Windows 10.: My Logitech mouse is not working as an M325 mouse. I enter devices and printers, and the mouse USB says it's connected. But after approximately 5 seconds, it cuts out from doing anything. I uninstall, reconnect, and try everything possible to get this mouse to work. Anybody...
  8. problem with credential guard and incompatibility with vmware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem with credential guard and incompatibility with vmware: Hi, I'm running VMware workstation 15, I recently updated windows to the KB4515871 I'm running windows 10 home , but after updating I cannot run VMware it says device credential guard are not compatible, the thing is I'm running windows 10 home. some said it was to do...
  9. Windows Update error 0xC1900209: Incompatible software is blocking the upgrade process

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update error 0xC1900209: Incompatible software is blocking the upgrade process: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]There are various conditions in Windows 10 that are supposed to be fulfilled before one can get updates installed to a computer. Software compatibility stands to be one of the most important factors in this. If a software is not [...] This post Windows...
  10. WIN10 won´t install due to incompatible software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN10 won´t install due to incompatible software: I have a HP desktop, Compaq 8200 Elite SFF. Tried to install WIN10, however, I get the message that I have to uninstall HP Protect Tools Security Manager first, before proceeding with WIN10 installation, because it is incompatible with WIN10. The problem is that the HP...