Windows 10: Incompatible Software

Discus and support Incompatible Software in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The first thing I did with my Win 10 setup is to install my comfort software. IE did not work for me but who cares, I just need it to download Google... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by badrobot, Oct 1, 2014.

1. badrobot Win User

Incompatible Software

The first thing I did with my Win 10 setup is to install my comfort software. IE did not work for me but who cares, I just need it to download Google Chrome anyway. I had to use my old Opera browser installer to get Chrome. Then I uninstalled Opera and unpin IE after succesfully installing Chrome. I downloaded Avast too but it doesn't work. So, for now I am stuck with Windows Defender. That's it so far.

:)

badrobot, Oct 1, 2014
  2. Ronnie Vernon, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Incompatible Software

Avast will have an update out in a day or two. It was on a PC I did an in place install and was uninstalled.

Indianatone, Oct 1, 2014
  5. badrobot Win User
    SuperAntispyware works great!

badrobot, Oct 1, 2014
  6. LittleJay Win User
    I did as well and all my previously installed software from W7 runs just fine in W10. However, I did have to re-installed my graphics driver, which was no biggie.

LittleJay, Oct 1, 2014
  7. badrobot Win User
    I had a problem with my graphics driver, too. Although the stock driver runs all my 4 monitors, the color on one monitor is off. When I installed the amd graphics driver, the color was corrected but the other monitor went grey. So, I just did a system restore and stayed with the native driver.

badrobot, Oct 1, 2014
  8. LittleJay Win User

Incompatible Software

Yeah, the native graphics driver did work, except that I couldn't set the screen resolution to the recommended setting.

LittleJay, Oct 1, 2014
  9. AMD CCC does not work either. *Rolleyes

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Incompatible Software

1. Incompatible Software - Similar Threads - Incompatible Software

2. When i try to run roblox it svchost prevents it from running it says Incompatible software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to run roblox it svchost prevents it from running it says Incompatible software...: i treid to disable the file but it wont let mei searched any thing on youtube but i dindt find anything that can resolve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-run-roblox-it-svchost-prevents-it/38b7176e-8f7e-4c41-98b2-dd30addc040d
  3. When i try to run roblox it svchost prevents it from running it says Incompatible software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i try to run roblox it svchost prevents it from running it says Incompatible software...: i treid to disable the file but it wont let mei searched any thing on youtube but i dindt find anything that can resolve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-run-roblox-it-svchost-prevents-it/38b7176e-8f7e-4c41-98b2-dd30addc040d
  4. Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2: When I tried to update my Windows 11 pro 64 bit from 21H2 to 22H2 it would go. Tracked this down to my Logitec Web Cam akas its drivers so I unpluged the logitec web cam from USB port. And then Windows 11 updated. However using the new Windows Secuirty tool. But it says that...
  5. Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2

Incompatible Driver Software left in Windows 11 - 22H2: When I tried to update my Windows 11 pro 64 bit from 21H2 to 22H2 it would go. Tracked this down to my Logitec Web Cam akas its drivers so I unpluged the logitec web cam from USB port. And then Windows 11 updated. However using the new Windows Secuirty tool. But it says that...
  6. Can't play Riot Vanguard- incompatible software message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Riot Vanguard- incompatible software message: Hello Microsoft, can you help me to solve this problem? I don't know why this message appears alone even though I have never done anything on my laptop. Because of that I can't play the valorant game. I've done several ways to get out of the problem but the annoying...
  7. Can't play Riot Vanguard- incompatible software message

Can't play Riot Vanguard- incompatible software message: Hello Microsoft, can you help me to solve this problem? I don't know why this message appears alone even though I have never done anything on my laptop. Because of that I can't play the valorant game. I've done several ways to get out of the problem but the annoying...
  8. Conflicting Software Detected: Incompatible version found in Steam

in Windows 10 News
    Conflicting Software Detected: Incompatible version found in Steam: [ATTACH]After launching Steam, if you see the Conflicting software detected error, the solutions provided in this article may help you fix the problem. This error makes the Steam application unusable because when users click OK in the error window, the Steam application...
  9. A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11: ABOUT THIRD-PARTY PROGRAMS: I heard somewhere that programs not compatible with Windows 11 will be uninstalled during the full upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Is this true--requiring me to check all the third-party apps I've installed for compatibility up-front--or...
  10. A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11: ABOUT THIRD-PARTY PROGRAMS: I heard somewhere that programs not compatible with Windows 11 will be uninstalled during the full upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Is this true--requiring me to check all the third-party apps I've installed for compatibility up-front--or...