Windows 10: Incompatible

Discus and support Incompatible in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Bluetooth is Incompatible to my system it's 86-or 32-Bit version, so I can't install it. Change them to my version and I'll install Bluetooth==64-bits... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RalphCooper2, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Incompatible

Bluetooth is Incompatible to my system it's 86-or 32-Bit version, so I can't install it. Change them to my version and I'll install Bluetooth==64-bits is what I run

:)

RalphCooper2, Sep 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 apps (Photos, Calculator etc) wont launch

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why you're experiencing this issue is an outdated driver or incompatibility. To resolve this, we suggest that you update the video/graphics card driver. Please follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows and X keys together.
    • Select the Device Manager option.
    • Locate and expand the Display Adapters.
    • Click on Update the Driver/Uninstall.
    • Restart the laptop and install the graphics card driver.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 6, 2018
  3. fatstan Win User
    N93 + Motorola IHF1000 incompatable

Phone Nokia N83 software V20.0.58

CarKit Toyota badged dealer fitted actually a Motorola IHF1000

Paring process fine entering pin ok then when connects fails everytime the two simply will not talk to one another properly. Old phone GX30 has no problem connecting and works great. When getting the car kit Toyota did have a list of phones that they knew were
    incompatable but N93 not on it - list was probably not very up to date.

Has anyone got a solution or suggestion as Nokia dont seem to give a **bleep**.

Thanks

Geoff

fatstan, Sep 6, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

Incompatible

My new Sapphire 5750 is Incompatible?

it should really just work, i see nothing that would suggest an incompatibility

can you check with the 1650 if the dvi adapter works?

are you sure the card is seated properly?

try another molex to supply power to the adapter

any chance you have a second pcie power adapter to check if the adapter works?

any other pc you could try the 5750 in?

W1zzard, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Incompatible

1. Incompatible - Similar Threads - Incompatible

2. I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...: I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys - any assistance would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-turn-on-windows-11-memory-integrity/95f4ccda-fa1b-4ca8-88d4-a5481e7499c8
  3. I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...: I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys - any assistance would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-turn-on-windows-11-memory-integrity/95f4ccda-fa1b-4ca8-88d4-a5481e7499c8
  4. etdrv.sys incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    etdrv.sys incompatible driver: how to resolve memory integrity not being able to turn on because of ETdrv.sys incompatible driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/etdrvsys-incompatible-driver/650126e6-7074-482a-9524-8cde3b35cdc7
  5. etdrv.sys incompatible driver

etdrv.sys incompatible driver: how to resolve memory integrity not being able to turn on because of ETdrv.sys incompatible driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/etdrvsys-incompatible-driver/650126e6-7074-482a-9524-8cde3b35cdc7
  6. etdrv.sys incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics: Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics. Is there any updated STTub30.sys which supports Windows 11 OS?...
  8. Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics

Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics: Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics. Is there any updated STTub30.sys which supports Windows 11 OS?...
  9. My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?

My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?: On my windows 11 laptop my keyboard started acting weird and I saw that a driver was incompatible with memory integrity. The driver in question being “htt tech Hid device”. There were no updates for it nor could I roll it back. I turned off memory integrity and checked again...
  10. My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?: On my windows 11 laptop my keyboard started acting weird and I saw that a driver was incompatible with memory integrity. The driver in question being “htt tech Hid device”. There were no updates for it nor could I roll it back. I turned off memory integrity and checked again...