Windows 10: Incompetent Microsoft Win 10 and DEll Computers

Discus and support Incompetent Microsoft Win 10 and DEll Computers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Buy APPLE & save yourself some grief! MICROSOFT WIN 10 and DELL manufacture a big bloated temperamental annoying slow-boot operating system that will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CoryCamallieri, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Incompetent Microsoft Win 10 and DEll Computers

Buy APPLE & save yourself some grief!

MICROSOFT WIN 10 and DELL manufacture a big bloated temperamental annoying slow-boot operating system that will drive you crazy and disgust. Microsoft and Dell and their incompetent foreign tech support are incapable of downloading and updating the current Win 10 program and version. Also, DELL did not honor its free one-year tech support.

Help, assistance, support, or repair is done by inadequately foreign trained techs with marginal English language skills over poor-quality long-distance telephone lines who disconnect when unable to solve problems, and you must start the lame agonizing contact process over again. Dell will attempt to charge a repair fee. Microsoft’s unacceptable solution to solve the update problem is to erase all software, install a fresh copy instead of a repairing, or blame Dell. An arrogant rude inept solution that does not serve user needs.

Microsoft-Dell computers are big bloated operating systems designed to run every application in the world to make lots of money so consequently it has a multitude of backdoors or ways to be hacked, and is too obese and complicated to run smoothly. I, and many others, do not need a computer that talks, watches and listens to me. We want a smooth competent operating system that works without hassle at home or for work.

Understand Microsoft and Dell are greedy Fortune 500 corporation out to make a buck at customer expense. Microsoft and Dell do not care about service or your computing needs or they would offer capable skilled support for their products… or products that work.

BUY APPLE AND SAVE YOURSELF SOME GRIEF !!!

:)

CoryCamallieri, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 not Printing on Dell 1320C

Hi Connie,

This issue seemed to occur due to incompatible printer driver between your Windows 10 and Dell 1320C. For us to help you with this concern, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the current build and version number of the new Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the printer directly to the new Windows 10 computer?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you check this
    article
    and perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting step to see if there will be any changes.

Please get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Dell XPS 13 9333 - Windows couldnt not complete the installation, to install windows on this computer, please restart the installation

According to Dell's official Windows 10 Creators Update page, the Dell xps 13 9333 is not listed as tested:

http://www.dell.com/support/article...-to-windows-10-creators-update?lang=en#XPS-NB

You can try a manual upgraded as suggested in my previous reply using the ISO in addition to the 12 steps before upgrading.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 18, 2021
  4. adoornik Win User

Incompetent Microsoft Win 10 and DEll Computers

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Incompetent Microsoft Win 10 and DEll Computers

1. Incompetent Microsoft Win 10 and DEll Computers - Similar Threads - Incompetent Microsoft DEll

2. Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent: I have been logging on and completing the tasks each day for Microsoft Rewards and unexpectedly my streak count was reset to 0 even though my streak was unbroken. I have been writing to Support for a resolution and just get nowhere, even offering to give them a screenshot of...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent: I have been logging on and completing the tasks each day for Microsoft Rewards and unexpectedly my streak count was reset to 0 even though my streak was unbroken. I have been writing to Support for a resolution and just get nowhere, even offering to give them a screenshot of...
  4. Incompetence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompetence: Mr. Gates: Your employees match all the requirements for the Peter Principle. I had a system board replaced in an HP workstation which rendered the hard drive Bitlocker inoperable. HP told me to call Microsoft with the Bitlocker ID, so I did. After a total of 6 hours on the...
  5. Incompetence

Incompetence: Mr. Gates: Your employees match all the requirements for the Peter Principle. I had a system board replaced in an HP workstation which rendered the hard drive Bitlocker inoperable. HP told me to call Microsoft with the Bitlocker ID, so I did. After a total of 6 hours on the...
  6. agent incompetent complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agent incompetent complaint: I have been on the chat from 11.05 to 16.18 now. I had a very arrogant and totally incompetent agent. I asked the same question over and over again for hours, nothing, she made me repeat continuously, she gave me wrong answers, when i told her or him i do not know the name is...
  7. agent incompetent complaint

agent incompetent complaint: I have been on the chat from 11.05 to 16.18 now. I had a very arrogant and totally incompetent agent. I asked the same question over and over again for hours, nothing, she made me repeat continuously, she gave me wrong answers, when i told her or him i do not know the name is...
  8. Lost My Files Because Of Microsoft's Incompetence!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost My Files Because Of Microsoft's Incompetence!!!: Had a problem with some software, so they want me to create a test user account. And they gave me a link from Microsoft's site to create a test user account. I didn't read everything properly, I thought they wanted me to create an admin account. So I changed the account type...
  9. Incompetent Microsoft Rep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incompetent Microsoft Rep: This is the worse advisor representing Microsoft, and I needed to highlight her name.. She is useless, and reflects badly on the brand. Her name is Dhanalakshmi. She lent no measurable help, and couldn't care less how long she keeps you waiting. what a wasted resource...
  10. Windows incompetence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows incompetence: just to let you know. Personally and profesionally im switching to apple. Your data mining updates are no longer being tolerated. I am so pissed at you and your stupid system ,i hope you go bankrupt and go hungry. Please change my opinion of you and make a system that does...