Windows 10: Incompetent system engineers and programmers deleted my stuff AGAIN

Discus and support Incompetent system engineers and programmers deleted my stuff AGAIN in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Once again with the windows update, I have lost all WIFI logins and all printers. How do I recover them without connecting to each and every one? If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Donald Sigman, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Incompetent system engineers and programmers deleted my stuff AGAIN

Once again with the windows update, I have lost all WIFI logins and all printers.

How do I recover them without connecting to each and every one? If I roll back and delete your incompetent updates, will the restore themselves?

:)

Donald Sigman, Jun 3, 2020

2. Option to search My stuff in Cortana missing

Hello,

• When you say, "MY STUFF option or magnifying glass icon" exactly which option are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point and check if this helps.
    To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Write us back with the above information and the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Incompetent system engineers and programmers deleted my stuff AGAIN

changing default search engine to google from Bing in IE Edge

To change the default search engine on Windows Edge.

Step One: Open Microsoft Edge

Step Two: type in the search engine into the browser address such as (www.google.com)

Step Three: Click on the three dots top right below the x (close button)

Step Four: Click on settings

Step Five: Scroll and click on Advance Settings

Step Six: Scroll to Search in the address bar with click within the box

Step Seven: Click on Add NEw

Step Eight: Your search engine should be listed Click on it

Final Step: select your choice of:

Add as default

Add

Rico Novice, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Incompetent system engineers and programmers deleted my stuff AGAIN

1. Incompetent system engineers and programmers deleted my stuff AGAIN - Similar Threads - Incompetent system engineers

2. Incompetence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompetence: Mr. Gates: Your employees match all the requirements for the Peter Principle. I had a system board replaced in an HP workstation which rendered the hard drive Bitlocker inoperable. HP told me to call Microsoft with the Bitlocker ID, so I did. After a total of 6 hours on the...
  3. Incompetence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompetence: Mr. Gates: Your employees match all the requirements for the Peter Principle. I had a system board replaced in an HP workstation which rendered the hard drive Bitlocker inoperable. HP told me to call Microsoft with the Bitlocker ID, so I did. After a total of 6 hours on the...
  4. Why are the "Microsoft engineers" in this forum are almost always completely incompetent?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are the "Microsoft engineers" in this forum are almost always completely incompetent?: When I encounter some problem in Windows, I search Google for a solution. Often, the top result is this Microsoft forum post, and the second one is a post at SuperUser.com. Almost 100% of the time, the answer posted by a Microsoft employee here are completely useless. They...
  5. My pc delete my stuff

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc delete my stuff: I need help i recently i downloded unknows file and after that my pc dont accept any unsafe apps and prog it delete from my pc right away i tried everything but google is just not helpful submitted by /u/CommunicationOk9174 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Upgrade Programmers Incompetent

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Upgrade Programmers Incompetent: I am along time user, basically since Windows 3.0 and cannot believe how incompetent their people are with these never ending serious problems with the regular Windows 10 updates. Man are they bad or did they they subcontract this task out to the worlds lowest bidder. I...
  7. Deleting old programme files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting old programme files: I have a lot of SERVICE REMEDIATION files in Programme files on c drive which are taking up a great deal of space is it ok to delete the older ones and just keep the most recent Thank you...
  8. deleteing stuff

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleteing stuff: hi can one of you help me delete games and apps on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleteing-stuff/e95e2fb0-f544-48fb-bd82-d6d98381643d"
  9. Windows incompetence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows incompetence: just to let you know. Personally and profesionally im switching to apple. Your data mining updates are no longer being tolerated. I am so pissed at you and your stupid system ,i hope you go bankrupt and go hungry. Please change my opinion of you and make a system that does...
  10. How did a group of incompetent programmers v. competent sadists obtain control of what was...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How did a group of incompetent programmers v. competent sadists obtain control of what was...: I have never hated a program more in my life than Windows 10 and the hardware of an HP Spectre x360--and I first used computers in '75. Does Microsoft give a damn how much many of us actually hate what they've done, because I've spoken with a lot of people with exactly the...