Windows 10: Incomplete Bitlocker windows 10 installation and reboot - system now only shows blue...

Discus and support Incomplete Bitlocker windows 10 installation and reboot - system now only shows blue... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HELP --- Bitlocker was running in background, never got to next step of entering a PIN or seeing the screen showing the KEY etc. PC was rebooted before... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yolandajantzen, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Incomplete Bitlocker windows 10 installation and reboot - system now only shows blue...

HELP --- Bitlocker was running in background, never got to next step of entering a PIN or seeing the screen showing the KEY etc. PC was rebooted before the next step could happen and now when it starts up the Bitlocker recovery blue screen ask asking for the key.

it gives me a recovery KEY ID --- what do i do with that ??? what are my options??

thank you

Yolanda

Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

:)

yolandajantzen, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Installing Bitlocker to encrypt

Hello,

To install BitLocker, your PC must satisfied system requirements. We'd like to clarify, what edition of Windows 10 do you have? In addition, you must be logged in as an admistrator and have an access to printer to print the recovery key.

If you're using Windows 10 Pro and meet the requirements, follow these steps to enable BitLocker.

• Click Start. Type Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Click BitLocker Drive.
    • Hit Turn on BitLocker.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Incomplete Bitlocker windows 10 installation and reboot - system now only shows blue...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Incomplete Bitlocker windows 10 installation and reboot - system now only shows blue...

1. Incomplete Bitlocker windows 10 installation and reboot - system now only shows blue... - Similar Threads - Incomplete Bitlocker installation

2. Desktop icons now only show when Large is selected. Medium and Small now only show blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons now only show when Large is selected. Medium and Small now only show blue...: Desktop icons now only show when Large is selected. Medium and Small now only show blue screen background. Previously, worked fine. Desktop file folder is intact. If I try to add a program to desktop, it shows as 2 which means it is there, just not showing....
  3. Desktop icons now only show when Large is selected. Medium and Small now only show blue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons now only show when Large is selected. Medium and Small now only show blue...: Desktop icons now only show when Large is selected. Medium and Small now only show blue screen background. Previously, worked fine. Desktop file folder is intact. If I try to add a program to desktop, it shows as 2 which means it is there, just not showing....
  4. Desktop icons now only show when Large is selected. Medium and Small now only show blue...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Re-installation to New SSD via USB Windows Installer, Now PC only reboots if the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Re-installation to New SSD via USB Windows Installer, Now PC only reboots if the...: Hello would like to seek help on my Windows 10 re-installation. I tried to reinstall Windows 10 to my new SSD, but unfortunately it keep on installing to the original HDD instead. Then I read that installing new Windows to PC should only contain the new drive to be installed...
  6. Incomplete Username on Fresh Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incomplete Username on Fresh Windows 10 Install: Hey guys, I just installed windows 10 using my Microsoft account during setup. My username is "aaxyat" but after setup the user in my Users folder is "aaxya" . The final letter is missing. Is there any way that I can fix this? Thanks submitted by /u/aaxyat [link]...
  7. Windows 10 install blue screen reboot loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 install blue screen reboot loop: Issue After new Windows 10 was started to install, the system crashed after part 1. Now caught in a reboot loop with Error Code “Critical Service Failed”. System CPU AMD 3400G Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I Gaming SSD 1Tb PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe RAM G.Skill...
  8. Windows log in box shows incomplete email.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows log in box shows incomplete email.: Had computer 9 months without having to log in after shut down. Now it's showing a partial address, so, I have to complete it to log on. How do I get it to stay completed. Thanks...
  9. Control Panel is showing an incomplete list of Installed Applications

Control Panel is showing an incomplete list of Installed Applications: This is all that's showing when I open Programs and Features. I wanted to uninstall Skype for Business and a bunch of other buggy programs that are slowing down my boot time. [ATTACH]...
  10. Incomplete installation of Windows 10

Incomplete installation of Windows 10: Hi, i started updating win10 (as I did successfully on my laptop) on my desktop but half-way through the internet connection went down and I'm now left with with a blue error page from Win10 and no means of reconnection to the Internet because I have to click a positive...