Windows 10: (Incomplete) BSODs and freezes

Discus and support (Incomplete) BSODs and freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows version: Windows 10 20H2 (19042.928) A friend of mine has issues with their PC. We did the following: - There are no unknown drivers - Chipset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WentToMeetHer, May 4, 2021.

1. (Incomplete) BSODs and freezes

Windows version: Windows 10 20H2 (19042.928) A friend of mine has issues with their PC. We did the following: - There are no unknown drivers - Chipset and NVIDIA drivers were installed manually - The RAM did 8 passes in Memtest86+ without errors - We updated the BIOS (with loading optimized defaults before and after) - We got rid of two drives with SMART errors (all drives are healthy now) - We reinstalled Windows 10 20H2 - We ran sfc /scannow and CHKDSK They have BSODs on a daily basis, but the PC freezes during the process (they waited for at least 30 minutes). Sometimes the PC just freezes without a BSOD. Ever since we ran Tuneup2.bat, no dumps were created. I don't know what else to do anymore. A log created with V2 Log collector is attached. I hope we can fix this. Thanks in advance!

:)

WentToMeetHer, May 4, 2021
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, May 4, 2021
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, May 4, 2021
  4. (Incomplete) BSODs and freezes

windows 10 update incomplete?

Hi Rohan,

It must be unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me help you.

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the BSOD Screen?

• Have you manually reset the Windows Update components? What is the status?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the above post and check if it helps.

Please share the details so that we can identify and resolve the issue in a better manner.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 4, 2021
Thema:

(Incomplete) BSODs and freezes

1. (Incomplete) BSODs and freezes - Similar Threads - Incomplete BSODs freezes

2. Remediation Incomplete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remediation Incomplete: Hi Microsoft and Community,I have problems with Viruses all of them are targeting the location file: \Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy4\Windows\SysWOW64\ru-RU\S-1-4-36\Riched32.dlland if I try to remove it it shows and they are four of themIf any information that is important...
  3. Restoration Incomplete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoration Incomplete: Hi, so I got a restoration incomplete error and tried the ctrl, alt, delete to open the task manager, I ended the task audit and anything that had to do with recovery. Once I did that I noticed I was in built in administrator. And I don’t know how to leave it. I tired...
  4. Jagged / incomplete fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Jagged / incomplete fonts: Hi,I've been recently working on some textures, and as they need to have an extremely low resolution, I used the font size 7.5.The blue 'Try' in the screenshot shows how it looks like.However, in the past month or so, there apparently was some update or something that broke...
  5. Remidition Incomplete

Remidition Incomplete: I got this virus when I misspelled a package name for a software in chocolatey a command line based package manager for Windows like "winget" and the package manager installed random things. How do I get rid of this virus? When I opened...
  6. Remediation incomplete

Remediation incomplete: Hi under windows security I have tried to quarantine and remove - but it says that the remediation is incomplete and now only allows the option "allow" - effected items " hklm\software\policies\microsoft\windows defender\real-time protection\\DisablebehaviorMonitoring...
  7. Remediation Incomplete

Remediation Incomplete: On another Thread - Remediation Incomplete message is discussed and the 'solution' is to not worry about it - it is just 'history'. While that in itself maybe true, the icon on the systray shows the red X saying something is bad. Not having a way to clear this is poor...
  8. Remediation Incomplete

Remediation Incomplete: I have the same problems as all the other users are having and like All other users I have not found one solution from Microsoft. Shown Below:...
  9. Remediation Incomplete

Remediation Incomplete: [ATTACH] I just got a notification about this virus. It said the level is severe. Because I didn't know what to do, I click allow. As you can see, there is a warning in the picture. So, what should I do now? Please, help me....
  10. Remediation Incomplete?

Remediation Incomplete?: I did a deep scan after a fake warning popped up on a website, and found a trojan and was put as "severe". When I hit remove, I checked the history and it said that the trojan was labeled "Remediation Incomplete" after it was "removed". My question is, did my computer delete...