Windows 10: Incomplete download of WIndows Updates

Discus and support Incomplete download of WIndows Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing a problem. Last night I attempted to download Windows updates but download progress have stuck at 99% for about 11 hours. Can anybody... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohammad_Hasan_11072014, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Incomplete download of WIndows Updates

Hi, I am facing a problem. Last night I attempted to download Windows updates but download progress have stuck at 99% for about 11 hours. Can anybody help me to solve the issue and install the updates? Thanks in advance.

:)

Mohammad_Hasan_11072014, Feb 26, 2020
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Feb 26, 2020
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Incomplete download of WIndows Updates

Who's downloaded the Windows 8.1 preview update?

For some reason the installer says the update is not applicable to your computer? (Win 8 Pro x64) anyone else try this what was released today?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/download-preview

EDIT: It appears the error is because the download is named Windows8-RT-KB2849636-x64 so looks like it's only for ARM based RT Windows 8 versions even though there's nothing suggesting that on the actual download page, so where's the x86 8.1 update people?

NdMk2o1o, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Incomplete download of WIndows Updates

1. Incomplete download of WIndows Updates - Similar Threads - Incomplete download Updates

2. Unable to delete a incomplete download from my downloads.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete a incomplete download from my downloads.: When I was recently downloading a music file from my browser, it stopped downloading like when it was about to be finished. I waited a while and it wouldnt finish at all. So I just tried to download it again and the same problem happened. So i went to delete the unfinished...
  3. Unable to delete a incomplete download from my downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete a incomplete download from my downloads.: When I was recently downloading a music file from my browser, it stopped downloading like when it was about to be finished. I waited a while and it wouldnt finish at all. So I just tried to download it again and the same problem happened. So i went to delete the unfinished...
  4. Unable to delete a incomplete download from my downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Incomplete Username Change and Update on OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incomplete Username Change and Update on OneDrive.: When I login first time my account on Windows 10, I accidently set my username and user folder as "arsla" and it got updated even on OneDrive. Now whenever i have to install windows in my new device, My username always set as "arsla". I changed my username with cmd and...
  6. Possible incomplete download of .wim

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible incomplete download of .wim: The notebook is being reinstalled by pxe via network. The .wim file was downloaded to about 90% stage. Then the computer seemed to powered off possibly because the ac power was not connected Can Microsoft please improve by issuing a warning that ac power must be plugged in?...
  7. Incomplete windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incomplete windows 10 update: I tried to update my window 10 and couldn’t finish my my when I turn on my laptop is appears black and for some minutes you will be hearing a loud sound four times...
  8. Can't delete an incomplete Windows Store download.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't delete an incomplete Windows Store download.: Hi. A few years ago, I tried installing a game on my SSD, gave up because it was taking too slow, and now with a different install of Windows 10, but the same SSD, I can't simply delete the game folder, can't find it in the Windows Store, can't even try installing it on the...
  9. Windows Search incomplete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Search incomplete: When I search for a word or phrase in my documents in Windows 10, I rarely receive more than 15 or so documents that include that word. when it is included in possibly 60 - 70 or more Why is Windows 10 search so incomplete? Can I do anything to widen the search? I've used...
  10. Remediation Incomplete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remediation Incomplete: [ATTACH] I just got a notification about this virus. It said the level is severe. Because I didn't know what to do, I click allow. As you can see, there is a warning in the picture. So, what should I do now? Please, help me....