Windows 10: Inconsistency and random problems with everything in my pc, please help.

Discus and support Inconsistency and random problems with everything in my pc, please help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having problems with my pc for a long time, and I want to fix them. sorry if my English is bad So the problem is that my pc is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by P2JustForYou, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Inconsistency and random problems with everything in my pc, please help.

Hello, I have been having problems with my pc for a long time, and I want to fix them. sorry if my English is bad So the problem is that my pc is not consistent, I don't know how to say it, one day my keyboard is working, the next it's bugging out by connecting and disconnecting then I fiddle around with the USB, I don't know why but black USBs work, blue USBs don't, I try to find solutions and it works, and then it doesn't, then it does, and then it doesn't. Yesterday my keyboard stopped working, but it works fine on another pc. I gave up and took my older keyboard and it works fine. Today

:)

P2JustForYou, Mar 17, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 17, 2022
  3. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Mar 17, 2022
  4. Inconsistency and random problems with everything in my pc, please help.

windows 10 the extended attributes are inconsistent

Hello,

I would suggest you to try the below step and check if it helps.

DISM:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

Inconsistency and random problems with everything in my pc, please help.

1. Inconsistency and random problems with everything in my pc, please help. - Similar Threads - Inconsistency random problems

2. 0x8000400000000002 - Random inconsistent crashes. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8000400000000002 - Random inconsistent crashes. Please help!: Hello and thank you for your time to attend this question.I have been having multiple random crashes with 0x8000400000000002, sometimes with a blue screen video scheduler internal error or usually just pc froze or even shut down together with some tearing noises from my...
  3. 0x8000400000000002 - Random inconsistent crashes. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8000400000000002 - Random inconsistent crashes. Please help!: Hello and thank you for your time to attend this question.I have been having multiple random crashes with 0x8000400000000002, sometimes with a blue screen video scheduler internal error or usually just pc froze or even shut down together with some tearing noises from my...
  4. 0x8000400000000002 - Random inconsistent crashes. Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Inconsistency and random problems with everything in my pc, please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inconsistency and random problems with everything in my pc, please help.: Hello, I have been having problems with my pc for a long time, and I want to fix them. sorry if my English is bad So the problem is that my pc is not consistent, I don't know how to say it, one day my keyboard is working, the next it's bugging out by connecting and...
  6. Inconsistency and random problems with everything in my pc, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inconsistency and random problems with everything in my pc, please help.: Hello, I have been having problems with my pc for a long time, and I want to fix them. sorry if my English is bad So the problem is that my pc is not consistent, I don't know how to say it, one day my keyboard is working, the next it's bugging out by connecting and...
  7. Inconsistent BSOD errors. Tried a lot of fixes, please for my sanity please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inconsistent BSOD errors. Tried a lot of fixes, please for my sanity please help.: Hey All,Im really hoping someone who can deeply anyalyze the minidump files can at least point me to what driver/hardware might be failing.Specs:CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 stock cooler very good imoMOBO: ROG Strix B550-f Gaming WifiRAM: PC4-28800 DDR4 16gb 2x 8gb sticks forget model...
  8. Inconsistent BSOD errors. Tried a lot of fixes, please for my sanity please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inconsistent BSOD errors. Tried a lot of fixes, please for my sanity please help.: Hey All,Im really hoping someone who can deeply anyalyze the minidump files can at least point me to what driver/hardware might be failing.Specs:CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 stock cooler very good imoMOBO: ROG Strix B550-f Gaming WifiRAM: PC4-28800 DDR4 16gb 2x 8gb sticks forget model...
  9. Inconsistent BSOD errors. Tried a lot of fixes, please for my sanity please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Please help everything is huge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help everything is huge: Everything is big and it wont let me change it the option to change the size of text, apps, and other items is greyed out :( I don’t know what to do... submitted by /u/SavPMA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ioo7qt/please_help_everything_is_huge/