Windows 10: Inconsistent Code 10 Error on Wifi Driver: Multiple Attempts at Network Resets,...

Discus and support Inconsistent Code 10 Error on Wifi Driver: Multiple Attempts at Network Resets,... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought an MSI Stealth GS65 (15.6in) laptop ( Driver: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 ) about two weeks ago. One week after purchasing this laptop, I came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sophia C., Nov 14, 2019.

1. Sophia C. Win User

Inconsistent Code 10 Error on Wifi Driver: Multiple Attempts at Network Resets,...

I bought an MSI Stealth GS65 (15.6in) laptop ( Driver: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 ) about two weeks ago. One week after purchasing this laptop, I came home from school (where I connected to the wifi just fine) to find my laptop unable to detect any wifi networks in the area and the wifi driver with a Code 10 error. I troubleshooted as the title suggests (including updating the driver with Intel's newest version from 10/31/19) to find temporary success ranging from 2 minutes to multiple hours of normal wifi connection, only for the driver to suddenly break with the Code 10 error and leave my laptop unable to detect any wireless networks again. Luckily, my laptop does connect perfectly fine to the network using an ethernet cable, but this is obviously not ideal. Inconsistent Code 10 Error on Wifi Driver: Multiple Attempts at Network Resets,... :(

:)

Sophia C., Nov 14, 2019

2. Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Nov 14, 2019
  3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Inconsistent Code 10 Error on Wifi Driver: Multiple Attempts at Network Resets,... [​IMG]

Inconsistent Code 10 Error on Wifi Driver: Multiple Attempts at Network Resets,... [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Inconsistent Code 10 Error on Wifi Driver: Multiple Attempts at Network Resets,...

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Inconsistent Code 10 Error on Wifi Driver: Multiple Attempts at Network Resets,...

1. Inconsistent Code 10 Error on Wifi Driver: Multiple Attempts at Network Resets,... - Similar Threads - Inconsistent Code Error

2. Wifi inconsistent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi inconsistent: My wifi works fine for most things like google and steam, but for spotify, adobe, and discord the wifi appears to just niot work. I have even turned off the firewall to see if that does anything. I could really use some help!...
  3. Wifi inconsistent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi inconsistent: My wifi works fine for most things like google and steam, but for spotify, adobe, and discord the wifi appears to just niot work. I have even turned off the firewall to see if that does anything. I could really use some help!...
  4. Wifi inconsistent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Reset never completes multiple attempt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset never completes multiple attempt: Trying to reset my PC multiple times using settings and Windows recovery however I keep getting error that it cant be completed. I dont want to keep files so I tried both options but keeps failing. My PC is quite slow so the process will take time to finish again and again...
  6. Reset never completes multiple attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset never completes multiple attempt: Trying to reset my PC multiple times using settings and Windows recovery however I keep getting error that it cant be completed. I dont want to keep files so I tried both options but keeps failing. My PC is quite slow so the process will take time to finish again and again...
  7. Reset never completes multiple attempt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Network error Code 56 on network driver

Network error Code 56 on network driver: This code 56 has made my computer not work for some time I don't own a VPN this is my third time I've posted in these forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-code-56-error-after-reinstalling/cc047b49-a1f4-4809-abf4-0b1a383838c8...
  9. Inconsistent networking

Inconsistent networking: 1909 18363.778 (both W10 pcs) Home network connecting via workgroup, Wi-Fi and powerline adapters 3 PCs I have had a thread like this before and after a ton of troubleshooting, for whatever reason, everything started working correctly between the W10 PCs (W7 PC was not in...
  10. Driver Error After a network Reset Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Error After a network Reset Error Code 56: Hello , i have done a network Reset and after the network reset i cant access or connect to the internet at all, i have a tp link usb adapter that was working fine and been working fine the whole time except after the reset, the router is working fine cause my other devices...
Tags: