Windows 10: Incorrect Administrator Email on Setup

Discus and support Incorrect Administrator Email on Setup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, Please can someone help me with a problem I have. When setting up my new PC I entered in the incorrect administrator email. Its a gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neil 75, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Neil 75 Win User

Incorrect Administrator Email on Setup

Hello Everyone, Please can someone help me with a problem I have. When setting up my new PC I entered in the incorrect administrator email. Its a gmail account and obviously its now going to someones inbox as it was accepted when setting up. How do I go about correcting this error? I tried searching through all the self help pages but all I can seem to do is add an alias. I dont want someone randomly getting my correspondence from Microsoft. TIA.

:)

Neil 75, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Neil 75 Win User

Hello Everyone, Please can someone help me with a problem I have. When setting up my new PC I entered in the incorrect administrator email. Its a gmail account and obviously its now going to someones inbox as it was accepted when setting up. How do I go about correcting this error? I tried searching through all the self help pages but all I can seem to do is add an alias. I dont want someone randomly getting my correspondence from Microsoft. TIA.

Neil 75, Dec 1, 2022
  3. entered incorrect email add. during setup new laptop

Thank you for the additional information. We suggest that you follow these steps to manage your email profile:

• Open Outlook 2016 app.
    • Click on File.
    • Go to Account settings drop down.
    • Select Account Settings...
    • Go to Email tab.
    • Click Change... Here is where you can manage or edit your email profile.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Incorrect Administrator Email on Setup

Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion

When I create a new message and start to type an address a list of suggestions pops up. The top one is incorrect and I want to delete it but it does NOT appear in my contacts. How can I get rid of it?

[Original subject: Live Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion]

JohnSchmitz1, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Incorrect Administrator Email on Setup - Similar Threads - Incorrect Administrator Email

2. Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email: Hi,I was trying to remove my email from my laptop as the administrator and give my father's email as the administrator. However, I missed one letter in his email and gave the wrong one. I made this incorrect email address the administrator and my account a standard user. When...
  3. Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email: Hi,I was trying to remove my email from my laptop as the administrator and give my father's email as the administrator. However, I missed one letter in his email and gave the wrong one. I made this incorrect email address the administrator and my account a standard user. When...
  4. Incorrect Administrator Email on Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Administrator Email on Setup: Hello Everyone, Please can someone help me with a problem I have. When setting up my new PC I entered in the incorrect administrator email. Its a gmail account and obviously its now going to someones inbox as it was accepted when setting up. How do I go about correcting this...
  5. incorrect setup email used in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incorrect setup email used in windows: Hi,I have accidentally missed one character in my setup email account for a new PC. How do I find and edit my setup email for this PC please? I don't want to use additional account names, I need to use the correct email account so I receive emails regarding apps I buy etc I'm...
  6. incorrect setup email used in windows

incorrect setup email used in windows: Hi,I have accidentally missed one character in my setup email account for a new PC. How do I find and edit my setup email for this PC please? I don't want to use additional account names, I need to use the correct email account so I receive emails regarding apps I buy etc I'm...
  7. Incorrect email attached to the account, no administrator rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect email attached to the account, no administrator rights: Hello,Today I made a serious mistake:I made my son's Windows 10 account into an administratorI deleted my accountI recreated my Windows 10 account but with the wrong email address I put a dot in between my first name and surname!I did not log in to my new accountI changed my...
  8. Incorrect email attached to the account, no administrator rights

Incorrect email attached to the account, no administrator rights: Hello,Today I made a serious mistake:I made my son's Windows 10 account into an administratorI deleted my accountI recreated my Windows 10 account but with the wrong email address I put a dot in between my first name and surname!I did not log in to my new accountI changed my...
  9. Incorrect email attached to the account, no administrator rights

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. entered email incorrect in new laptop setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    entered email incorrect in new laptop setup: While setting it up my new laptop, I accidentally typed in the wrong email address. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/entered-email-incorrect-in-new-laptop-setup/4e1a040e-0e9f-4a24-982d-3a4a78897277