Windows 10: Incorrect birthdate

Discus and support Incorrect birthdate in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have created my Microsoft account & entered my granddaughter’s birthdate by mistake. She is 6. It will not let me in the field to update & change the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Lenora Burgett, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Incorrect birthdate

I have created my Microsoft account & entered my granddaughter’s birthdate by mistake. She is 6. It will not let me in the field to update & change the birthdate. It is restricting me & not allowing me to go into websites I guess because of age. What can I do? Nothing works!!

:)

Lenora Burgett, Mar 31, 2023

2. Change incorrect birthdate on Windows Live account

Hi

i am wishing to change my birthdate because it is incorrect

shania hooke, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Computer Birthdate

If the computer administrator's birthdate is listed as a minor, how do I change the birthdate to have an adult able to use the computer properly?

BirdHouse2, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Incorrect birthdate

my birthday calendar showing a birthday date a day before the actual birthdate is...

I have followed the steps suggested by you. But then also the problem remains as it is. It is showing a birthdate a day before the actual birthdate which is saved in phone. So, please try to solve my problem.

Kunal Jagtap, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Incorrect birthdate

1. Incorrect birthdate - Similar Threads - Incorrect birthdate

2. Incorrect Device Location in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Device Location in my Microsoft Account: After the latest update in March 2024, the location of my computer in my Microsoft Account is shown as Vacaville CA and the address shown in Settings is Rockwood PA, the correct Address. I can't change the address in my Microsoft Account. Geek Squad tried to fix it and after...
  3. Incorrect Device Location in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Device Location in my Microsoft Account: After the latest update in March 2024, the location of my computer in my Microsoft Account is shown as Vacaville CA and the address shown in Settings is Rockwood PA, the correct Address. I can't change the address in my Microsoft Account. Geek Squad tried to fix it and after...
  4. Incorrect Device Location in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?: I don't know what smooth brained, third-world, bug eater is responsible for the garbage pile of junk code that is Windows 11, but I've recently noticed a very annoying function that I want to deactivate.When the PIN is entered incorrectly multiple times the OS forces a...
  6. How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?

How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?: I don't know what smooth brained, third-world, bug eater is responsible for the garbage pile of junk code that is Windows 11, but I've recently noticed a very annoying function that I want to deactivate.When the PIN is entered incorrectly multiple times the OS forces a...
  7. Windows 10 says password is incorrect it isn’t

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 says password is incorrect it isn’t: Hello,Since last evenimg, whenever I start my pc it goes into the automatic repair mode it doesn’t go into windows even if I turn safe mode on. Every option except for start-up repair and start-up settings which don’t do anything ask me to log in my microsoft account....
  8. Windows 10 says password is incorrect it isn’t

Windows 10 says password is incorrect it isn’t: Hello,Since last evenimg, whenever I start my pc it goes into the automatic repair mode it doesn’t go into windows even if I turn safe mode on. Every option except for start-up repair and start-up settings which don’t do anything ask me to log in my microsoft account....
  9. Incorrect birthdate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect birthdate: I have created my Microsoft account & entered my granddaughter’s birthdate by mistake. She is 6. It will not let me in the field to update & change the birthdate. It is restricting me & not allowing me to go into websites I guess because of age. What can I do? Nothing works!!...
  10. Incorrect birthdate

Incorrect birthdate: I have created my Microsoft account & entered my granddaughter’s birthdate by mistake. She is 6. It will not let me in the field to update & change the birthdate. It is restricting me & not allowing me to go into websites I guess because of age. What can I do? Nothing works!!...