Windows 10: Incorrect caption on Image of the Day 5 June 2020

Discus and support Incorrect caption on Image of the Day 5 June 2020 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Not a question but a comment; hopefully the moderators will be able to take corrective action. Today's Image of the Day incorrectly identifies the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ed Nicolas, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Incorrect caption on Image of the Day 5 June 2020

Not a question but a comment; hopefully the moderators will be able to take corrective action.

Today's Image of the Day incorrectly identifies the Okavango Delta as being located in Botswana, South Africa; Botswana is an independent country bordering South Africa.

:)

Ed Nicolas, Jun 5, 2020

2. Captions on screensaver in Windows 10

I have just purchased a new Dell all-in-one machine with the latest version of Windows installed.

My previous computer was a Dell all-in-one with Windows 7 installed.

On my previous computer I installed a screen saver which accessed all the photo images on the machine. On display, the images included captions so I was able to track down their locations and their names on the machine. Also, by pressing the down arrow I
    was able to ‘freeze’ any particular image and by pressing the back or forward arrows was able to review either the last or the next image.

I have gone through the various steps to include a screen saver on my new machine running Windows 10, including checking the ‘show captions’ button, but no such captions appear.

Can anybody suggest a means whereby the screen saver displays the caption for each image and enables the ‘freezing’ and juggling of images referred to above?

Many thanks

MS

RobertSummers3, Jun 5, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Incorrect caption on Image of the Day 5 June 2020

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Incorrect caption on Image of the Day 5 June 2020

1. Incorrect caption on Image of the Day 5 June 2020 - Similar Threads - Incorrect caption Image

2. Wrong Caption for Startup Image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong Caption for Startup Image: Do these look like glaciers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-caption-for-startup-image/bbc1668f-b0eb-40db-9302-32f03bc9f2c6
  3. No Audio Since June 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Since June 2020: I've tried everything I now have ONLY Device speakers. No System speakers showing I have a constant BUZZING I've reset PC 3 times I have tried reinstalling REALTEK I've tried installing old drivers This happened in June 2020 I've been told many different things to try...
  4. June 16, 2020 Printer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June 16, 2020 Printer?: June 16/ 2020 Printer will not print. Brother MFC. What's up???? Maryann C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/june-16-2020-printer/1181c678-f77d-477c-a2d5-5535dd675f9e
  5. June 2020 update

June 2020 update: I run Opera browser and I did my weekly update. I notice after doing the update today that when I open my browser it stays open for about 2 minutes and then closes itself. Im wondering if with the Microsoft edge if this is doing it because windows wants me to use their...
  6. June 2020 update to Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    June 2020 update to Sudoku: Is there any way to remove just the update to Microsoft Sudoku June 2020? I loved the game prior to the update, I'm no longer interested due to the new version. Thank you....
  7. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: My printer Brother MFC J220 stopped functioning after the June Windows Update. I thought it was because it was an older model as I have had it for several years. I tried uninstalling it, but the printer icon was no longer there all that was there was a small square. I tried...
  8. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: Hi! I just noticed a few system issues with my laptop after the June 2020 update. First, after turning on the computer and loading the browser, a lot of "+++" symbols appear on the search bar. This does not apply to the browser alone but to any empty search bar e.g. start...
  9. Cumulative update June 9, 2020

Cumulative update June 9, 2020: After installing the June 9th cumulative update the Lenovo T580 does not see the audio jack in our docking port. Tried troubleshoot but it just says audio speaker is unplugged. Restarted laptop, unplugged and plugged back in both USB-C connection to dock and the speaker jack...
  10. Edge?2020 June???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge?2020 June???: Really? Microsoft?... You literally forced the app on Windows 10 users?....I'm talking about EDGE..... No way to uninstall...Had to use antivirus program to sandbox it... cause it keeps on accessing the web... **** you Microsoft....I paid for your OS... don;t force apps...