Windows 10: Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity

Discus and support Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I live in Australia and my profile says Australia as country. However in security in Microsoft sign in activity it has successful attempts at log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bops18, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Bops18 Win User

Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity

I live in Australia and my profile says Australia as country. However in security in Microsoft sign in activity it has successful attempts at log in United states. Therefore any surveys or comps etc it won't let me access as Microsoft Automated server says log in location United States. I have been on chat with Microsoft support technical team over 2 days for over 2 hours and they finally said to contact Microsoft Community as they will know what to do.Please help, this is highly distressing and I am suffering anxiety as I am disabled and do surveys to earn points to swap for food etc and n

:)

Bops18, Jul 17, 2022

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jul 17, 2022
  3. Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Seems incorrect Email settings configuration could be a reason why you're receiving emails in a different language.

We suggest you to check if your time zone and country in the settings is correct. Please perform these steps to check timezone and country of your account:

1. Go to
      https://account.microsoft.com/
      and sign in.
    2. Select Edit personal info.
    3. Locate Home, choose your country on the drop-down that you can see beside
      Country/ region.
    4. Kindly set your Country's region and time zone.
    5. Click on Save.

Let us know how it goes,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 17, 2022
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity - Similar Threads - Incorrect Country Microsoft

2. Microsoft account shows incorrect country

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account shows incorrect country: Sorry if this is the wrong group, I can not find a suitable one to post this question on.When I log onto my Microsoft account and look at my recent activity it shows my location of my IP address as the USA, despite the fact I am in the UK. I have check with my ISP and...
  3. Microsoft account shows incorrect country

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account shows incorrect country: Sorry if this is the wrong group, I can not find a suitable one to post this question on.When I log onto my Microsoft account and look at my recent activity it shows my location of my IP address as the USA, despite the fact I am in the UK. I have check with my ISP and...
  4. Microsoft account shows incorrect country

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity

Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity: I live in Australia and my profile says Australia as country. However in security in Microsoft sign in activity it has successful attempts at log in United states. Therefore any surveys or comps etc it won't let me access as Microsoft Automated server says log in location...
  6. Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity: I live in Australia and my profile says Australia as country. However in security in Microsoft sign in activity it has successful attempts at log in United states. Therefore any surveys or comps etc it won't let me access as Microsoft Automated server says log in location...
  7. Microsoft Sign in Activity

Microsoft Sign in Activity: This is a curious question ,Today I wanted to see my recent login activity , so I opened the office app --> my account. It usually opens a webpage where I can go see mysignins.I pondered upon two activities which I dint understand , one is Microsoft UWP PWA successful signin...
  8. password is incorrect at sign on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password is incorrect at sign on: Hi, My Windows 10 machine which was working perfectly , has started giving this weird message "password is incorrect" from last few days. I believe this wto fix itas after a microsoft silent update. The password is correct. I tried various way to recover it. But since the...
  9. Unsuccessful sign-in from another country

Unsuccessful sign-in from another country: Hello. I recently decided to check my sign-in history, and I was disturbed to find a few days ago someone had tried to sign-in from another country. It was an unsuccessful attempt though, but I do wonder if my account is still safe. Should I change my password, even though...
  10. sign in shows foreign country

sign in shows foreign country: attempt to contact ms support thru chat direct OR thru browser. In both instances and with multiple different browsers I get the same message - "Sorry my bot code is having an issue". So, I can not get an answer from Microsoft. I do not feel that I should pay for an answer....