Windows 10: Incorrect E-mail address showing up while trying send E-mail in Adobe Reader DC-2019.

Discus and support Incorrect E-mail address showing up while trying send E-mail in Adobe Reader DC-2019. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I receive this window when trying to send an email attachment in Adobe Reader DC - 2019. My Microsoft address account comes up wrong. Window request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by c. d. reavis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Incorrect E-mail address showing up while trying send E-mail in Adobe Reader DC-2019.

I receive this window when trying to send an email attachment in Adobe Reader DC - 2019. My Microsoft address account comes up wrong. Window request a valid email address it has listed the following;

Microsoft Account ***Removed PII***

I have to enter ***Removed PII*** plus my password. I also check to remember my account but it does not remember it.

Please advise. Thanks.

CDR

***Modified Title from: Window Sign In Window has Incorrect Address***

:)

c. d. reavis, Jun 5, 2019

2. Mail for Windows 10 and Adobe Reader DC

Hi Gary,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Have you tried doing the same steps on a different PDF file and got the same result?
    • What is the exact email address you're receiving?
    • What mail client does the Acrobat Reader DC directs when sending it as an email?

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jun 5, 2019
  3. windows mail e-mail addresses

Hi Marque lor,

thanks for the reply to my problem. I am using mail for windows app . I have also tried using outlook My contacts in "people" show the correct e-mail addresses but when trying to send e mail to friends I click in the "to" box and a wrong e-mail address
    comes up. I cannot delete nor edit this list. I am totally confused!!

cheers..........................rodney bennett

RODNEYBENNETT1, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Chris C Win User

Incorrect E-mail address showing up while trying send E-mail in Adobe Reader DC-2019.

Lost all contact e-mail addresses

I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone.

Chris C, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Incorrect E-mail address showing up while trying send E-mail in Adobe Reader DC-2019.

1. Incorrect E-mail address showing up while trying send E-mail in Adobe Reader DC-2019. - Similar Threads - Incorrect mail address

2. Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11: When setting up a new Windows 11 laptop, I accidentally typed my e-mail address incorrectly. This incorrect account is now the Administrator account. I have managed to create a second user account with the correct e-mail address, but I cannot make it the Administrator and...
  3. Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11: When setting up a new Windows 11 laptop, I accidentally typed my e-mail address incorrectly. This incorrect account is now the Administrator account. I have managed to create a second user account with the correct e-mail address, but I cannot make it the Administrator and...
  4. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  5. Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?

in Browsers and Email
    Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?: A friend of mine tells me that he can send but not receive email from Yahoo-Mail and that it is probably a server malfunction. What possibilities are there for problem solving or hints / instructions. I also do not know whether he accesses his e-mail program via the...
  6. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  7. Incorrect E-Mail Address

in Browsers and Email
    Incorrect E-Mail Address: What should happen when you send an e-mail but you entered the address incorrectly like accidentally misspelling the name? I always assumed that the e-mail would be bounced back to make you aware of this problem. I have now discovered that some e-mail servers are like black...
  8. Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up: Hi I have had some problems with my main e-mail address lately. I have 2 addresses, but my main one is not showing up in the mail application, however, it shows up in the accounts section. The only way I can access it is to sign into google.com and then it is okay. How...
  9. sending e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6
  10. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when trying to read an adobe document it ask me for an email address

2. adobe send attachment wrong email address