Windows 10: Incorrect Icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock apps in Windows 10

Discus and support Incorrect Icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock apps in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I have Windows 10 installed on my machine. In the Start Menu, I see the icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock set to icons of Image file. I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SushP, Aug 4, 2021.

1. SushP Win User

Incorrect Icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock apps in Windows 10

Hello,I have Windows 10 installed on my machine. In the Start Menu, I see the icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock set to icons of Image file. I would like to reset these icons to their original icons. How can I do that? Screenshot of the icons added below.Thank you!

:)

SushP, Aug 4, 2021

2. How to add multiple alarms in Alarms and Clock app?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To add more than one Alarm in the Alarm and clock app follow the steps.

1. Press Windows key and type "Alarm". Click on the
    Alarm and Clock app option.

2. Click on the '+' icon on the lower-right corner of the screen and set your alarm accordingly.

3. Click on the '+' icon to add as many alarms as you wish to add.

For further help, refer the steps below:

Alarms app for Windows: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/alarms-app-faq

(Applicable for Windows 10)

How to use Alarms & Clock app

How to use alarms and timers in the Alarms & Clock app in Windows 10

Note: App refers to Application.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application

Hi everyone,

I'd like to give the Alarms & Clock application an icon, because right now when I run it, there's an empty square in my task bar. It seems like all the apps built into windows are lacking in icons, and this one is no exception.
    I made an icon file using an online tool, so that's ready. But I can't find any place where I can set the icon for the Alarms & Clock application.

I've tried going to Start Menu -> Settings -> Apps & features -> Alarm & Clock and clicking on Advanced options, but I don't see any place where I can set an icon. I've also right clicked and shift + right clicked on the application in the task bar, and
    nothing pertinent comes up.

Is it possible to set an icon for Alarms & Clock? If so, how does one do that?

Thanks,

Sara

SaraInCanada, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Incorrect Icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock apps in Windows 10

Anyone else having problems with the Alarm & Clock App Tile?

My Alarm & Clock App shows no Icon on the tile and appears at the very bottom of the App list, instead of under A. Also Rather than showing the words Alarms & Clocks it shows:

@{Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1506.19010.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.WindowsAlarms/Resources/AppName/Text}

This also appears at the top of the window when the app is open, is there any way to force a repair on this app?

Any suggestions?

Steven Swales, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Incorrect Icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock apps in Windows 10

1. Incorrect Icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock apps in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Incorrect Icons Settings

2. Alarms and Clock app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms and Clock app problem: After the latest Win 10 cumulative update KB5000802, the new Alarms and Clock app has multiple problems. The Timer and the Alarm functions do not work. For both, an error message pops up: "Something went wrong - restarting the device might help 0x-2143420155". Restarting...
  3. Alarms & Clock App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  4. Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing

Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing: Hello There! I have a question regarding the Alarms and Clock app in Windows 10. When I open the app, the app opensup fine and works fine, but the icon does not show on the taskbar: [ATTACH] I am using Windows 10 on an HP Envy 360, and the same also happens when using the...
  5. Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application

Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application: Hi everyone, I'd like to give the Alarms & Clock application an icon, because right now when I run it, there's an empty square in my task bar. It seems like all the apps built into windows are lacking in icons, and this one is no exception.I made an icon file using an...
  6. Windows 10 alarm clock icon change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 alarm clock icon change: Hi I'm trying to find out if Microsoft put out an update for Windows 10, that changed the icon of the alarm clock? [ATTACH] Thanks, Natalia https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-alarm-clock-icon-change/a8421c4b-d51b-4e3a-b4cd-e557bcad71dd
  7. Windows Music Alarm Clock app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Music Alarm Clock app: Hello, I use the Music Alarm Clock app. I keep it up on my screen all the time to see the time of day. Today, it stopped functioning. The time of day is locked at 1:00 pm. I have reset the Music Alarm Clock app to no avail. Please help. Thank you, Richard...
  8. ALARM AND CLOCK app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...
  9. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10: Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10. The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working. I cannot create a new timer. I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run. I cannot...
  10. Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.

Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.: I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything was fine then. But recently I am experiencing an issue which is with Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App. I cannot set new alarms and new alarms are not showing up in Windows Alarm & Clock App and when I...