Windows 10: Incorrect Member Name

Discus and support Incorrect Member Name in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The Microsoft Community has my wrong name in their records. My member name should be listed as: Mary Lindberg, If you have any questions, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mary LindbergL, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Incorrect Member Name

The Microsoft Community has my wrong name in their records. My member name should be listed as: Mary Lindberg, If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you very much.

:)

Mary LindbergL, Jul 3, 2020

2. Milestones

Welcome aboard dank and congrats to the stoners. We are seeing some members stepping it up for the contest and bringing some new names to the stoners list daily *Toast :toast:

Chicken Patty, Jul 3, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Incorrect Member Name

Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Incorrect Member Name

1. Incorrect Member Name - Similar Threads - Incorrect Member Name

2. "The user name or passwords is incorrect."

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "The user name or passwords is incorrect.": I'm in Chrome & want to delete passwords. I click on a password and a box titled "Windows Security" pops up. Beneath it is "Google Chrome is trying to show passwords. Type your Windows password to allow this." So, I type in my Windows password and receive the message "The...
  3. "The user name or passwords is incorrect."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The user name or passwords is incorrect.": I'm in Chrome & want to delete passwords. I click on a password and a box titled "Windows Security" pops up. Beneath it is "Google Chrome is trying to show passwords. Type your Windows password to allow this." So, I type in my Windows password and receive the message "The...
  4. Incorrect User Names

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect User Names: When I transferred my system to a new computer, the user names are incorrect for my microsoft acct and I am unable some of my documents. How can I fix this?There is also an unknown account manager....
  5. Incorrect Program Names

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incorrect Program Names: Hi! I have a problem with my programs not displaying their correct name or the correct filename of the file it opens. As shown on the top left area of the photo that I have attached below. This happens to programs like VLC, IDM, Acrobat Reader, Premier Pro, etc. What should I...
  6. Incorrect Program Names

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incorrect Program Names: Hi! I have a problem with my programs not displaying their correct name or the correct filename of the file it opens. As shown on the top left area of the photo that I have attached below. What should I do? I hope somebody can help me with this. Thank you in advance....
  7. Network name incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network name incorrect: I had a Linksys router E1200 with LAN ports and WiFi 2.4 G that worked fine for years. A few months ago I needed to improve it to give more more features and chose a Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO that also includes 5GHz WiFi. Setup using the Linksys online method was more...
  8. Incorrectly recognised name of SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incorrectly recognised name of SSD: Hello, I recently bought a crucial MX500 1TB SSD to replace my MX500 250GB SSD. I have the 250GB SSD connected to my laptop through a SATA III to USB adapter. I am currently using the 1TB SSD. However, Windows seems to get its name messed up. It is able to recognise...
  9. Profile name incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile name incorrect: My name registered with Microsoft is "." and the sirname is Miller. i have registered an email "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", xname substituting my name ofc and that is the only place that name is tied to my microsoft account. my desktop profile after setting...
  10. Incorrect User Name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Incorrect User Name: I am the sole user of my PC and so I set it up to by-pass the password entry screen and boot straight into the start screen. Two weeks ago I started to receive an error message on start up. The message tells me that the username or password is incorrect, try again. When...