Windows 10: Incorrect microsoft balance is showed when child trys to purchase stuff from minecraft or...

Discus and support Incorrect microsoft balance is showed when child trys to purchase stuff from minecraft or... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, my child has an microsoft account which is linked to my account. So she is added to my microsoft account as a family member. Until 2 days ago... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BahramNoorzadeh, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Incorrect microsoft balance is showed when child trys to purchase stuff from minecraft or...

Hi, my child has an microsoft account which is linked to my account. So she is added to my microsoft account as a family member. Until 2 days ago whenever she wanted to buy stuff in games such as minecraft or roblox we would first transfer money to her account then she would do the shopping with no problem and no further approval needed as the money was already in her account. Now yesterday and today, whenever she tries to buy an item approval by parent is needed. Microsoft sent me an e-mail only once. When I clicked allow it took me to the page for adding found. I have already added money. There is no need to add more. Yet it doesn't let my child to do the shopping. So far this is the first part of the problem. I went to my Microsoft account and removed the restriction for parental permission before shopping. Now this time while shopping my child is able to go as far as payment stage but it shows an incorrect Microsoft balance. I have many times turned the applications off or restarted the computer hopping this would fix it but no chance. Can someone please give some advices?

Thanks in advance

:)

BahramNoorzadeh, Sep 12, 2020
  2. DP56 Win User

Purchased Minecraft items did not show up in Child's account.

Why didn't Minecraft items purchased with Child account not show up in the Child's account game, even though "real" money was spent???

3. Purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 for child's laptop

Hi,

There are several ways for you to purchase the game so your daughter can play it on her account. With your permission, you can change the account settings online and allow purchases on your child's account. Allow purchases on a child account, you may follow
    the steps below:

Microsoft Family Page
    • Look for the Child account email address and click on
      More Options
    • Select Spending and click Change content restrictions to change the settings.
    • Once the settings are changed, you can purchase the game using your child's account and download it on her computer.

Note Make sure that the
    Xbox Live Service status
    is up and running before purchasing or managing the Xbox Live accounts online.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Incorrect microsoft balance is showed when child trys to purchase stuff from minecraft or...

Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Incorrect microsoft balance is showed when child trys to purchase stuff from minecraft or...

1. Incorrect microsoft balance is showed when child trys to purchase stuff from minecraft or... - Similar Threads - Incorrect microsoft balance

2. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  3. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  4. Microsoft Balance not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Balance not showing up: I recently switched to a new computer. When I was purchasing robux using the Roblox app, my Microsoft balance does not show up as a option. My balance does show up when I was using my previous computer. Is there a way to make my balance show up?...
  5. transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account: Hello, Please help me with this issue. I've tried to put some money in my microsoft account for my son to buy vbucks. I don't know how, but the money are in his account and not in my account where he play the game. The 2 accounts are under a family account. Can you give me...
  6. Purchased incorrect Minecraft version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased incorrect Minecraft version.: On 10/14/2020 I accidentally bought Minecraft Java Addition with a $26.95 PC/MAC Minecraft gift card. I was expecting to buy Minecraft Windows 10. Is there any way to uninstall Minecraft Java Addition and use the original money on the gift card to install Minecraft Windows...
  7. Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts: Hello, If I purchase Minecraft, can my lined children accounts access the game from their devices? Any links that can explain teh process will be helpful. Thanks, Anand...
  8. Minecraft marketplace purchase for child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace purchase for child: Hi, My child wants to but a minecraft world on marketplace. I added money to her microsoft account for the purchase in Nz$ as we line in NZ. I approved her request to purchase, and it asks me to credit her account. First of all I clicked no, as she already has credit....
  9. Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance: So before I start with the content, be noted that I have already sent a support request to Microsoft Support Team. Then I waited for 3 days and they still haven't emailed me back with a response. Therefore, I am here to ask if anyone can help me. I want to ask if anyone...
  10. Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store: Hi Guys, Im normally a Mac user so im in unknown territory at the moment and need some help! I paid and downloaded Minecraft for my son on his new PC this morning and it just wont install! Every time I click install on the app in my purchased tab, the tab with INSTALL on it...