Windows 10: Incorrect mouse functioning.

Discus and support Incorrect mouse functioning. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Home and my mouse is a Logitech Wireless Trackball M570. Although the pointer is always visible, from time to time the trackball... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John 267QL, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Incorrect mouse functioning.

I am using Windows 10 Home and my mouse is a Logitech Wireless Trackball M570. Although the pointer is always visible, from time to time the trackball is unable to select a function using the left or right click. It can go for several days working correctly and then will start malfunctioning again. To restore the correct functioning I need to press Ctrl-Alt-Delete and then press "Cancel". Why is this and how do I correct it?

:)

John 267QL, Jun 25, 2020

2. Mouse functions poorly

Hi Steve,

Let us isolate the issue with the function of your mouse by providing us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried using another mouse on your device? If yes, what is the result?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Incorrect mouse functioning.

Mouse Scroll Wheel changes windows in some web sites

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with the performance of your mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or a Bluetooth mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse? If yes, what is the result?
    • Have you tried using your current mouse to a different computer? If yes, how was it?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For possible resolution, we suggest that you check and try the troubleshooting steps from the articles below:

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Incorrect mouse functioning.

1. Incorrect mouse functioning. - Similar Threads - Incorrect mouse functioning

2. starting bitlocker incorrect function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    starting bitlocker incorrect function: Hi, I am facing issue while turning on bitlocker in the customer laptop, when click on turn on bitlocker it gives error starting bitlocker incorrect function.Thanks...
  3. Mouse function

Mouse function: I have a Windows 10 pc and a logitech mx master 2s mouse. Two weeks ago a problem arose with the cursor appearing after boot up but not responding to movement of the mouse. This happened intermittently for a couple of days then stopped. Mouse worked perfectly fine for two...
  4. Mouse function

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse function: I have a Windows 10 pc and a logitech mx master 2s mouse. Two weeks ago a problem arose with the cursor appearing after boot up but not responding to movement of the mouse. This happened intermittently for a couple of days then stopped. Mouse worked perfectly fine for two...
  5. utility.exe - incorrect function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    utility.exe - incorrect function: To clear the temp files I clicked on Clean Disk option from the C drives properties menu. And now this error is showing up when I start the PC even though the utility functions are working...
  6. utility.exe - incorrect function

utility.exe - incorrect function: To clear the temp files I clicked on Clean Disk option from the C drives properties menu. And now this error is showing up when I start the PC even though the utility functions are working...
  7. utility.exe - incorrect function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Error: Incorrect Function

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: Incorrect Function: I have been getting this error every time I open my laptop, I don't know how to fix it, so please, if anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-incorrect-function/7f711573-7958-46af-8e47-f1a5192c3bbb
  9. WDADesktopService.exe Incorrect function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDADesktopService.exe Incorrect function: Hello!Since a few days ago, every time I start my PC I receive this error and I find it really annoying. I tried going into File Explorer to where the program seems to be and thought of trying the Troubleshoot compatibility option, but I couldn't get in due to Security...
  10. Function Keys - Performing incorrect functions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function Keys - Performing incorrect functions: Hello My function keys are not performing the functions that it is stated they are supposed to perform. For example, F1, F2, and F£ do not control the volume. Instead F9 increases volume, and F8 reduces volume. F11 which is apparently to control screen brightness is now...