Windows 10: Incorrect name and password error during log in, mouse and keyboard don't work

Discus and support Incorrect name and password error during log in, mouse and keyboard don't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I reinstalled my windows yesterday, and I tried not to install the latest update because I was happy with the version I already had. Though it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SevenKs, Aug 2, 2021.

1. SevenKs Win User

Incorrect name and password error during log in, mouse and keyboard don't work

Hello, I reinstalled my windows yesterday, and I tried not to install the latest update because I was happy with the version I already had. Though it wasn't my choice because I got an instant restart today with an update wich gave me an error, more exactly, "name or password is incorrect, please try again", I didn t even put my password because the error was instant. To be more frustrating, my keyboard and mouse don t work after this error, so the only thing I can do is to restart. I tried to uninstall the feature and the quality updates, but again, couldn t do it because of an error. I'm leav

:)

SevenKs, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Vega Hassan, Aug 2, 2021
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Incorrect name and password error during log in, mouse and keyboard don't work

Automatic log on incorrect password

With netplwiz program there is one entry in the list, the local account name, and cleared a checkbox to automatically log on, used the good password, but at system start the name is the
    local account name but there is the incorrect password message, i press Ok. There are two options, one is the
    ...@hotmail.com and one is the local account name and select the
    local account name and enter the password, every time it is the same.

CostinBotescu, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Incorrect name and password error during log in, mouse and keyboard don't work

1. Incorrect name and password error during log in, mouse and keyboard don't work - Similar Threads - Incorrect name password

2. "The user name or passwords is incorrect."

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "The user name or passwords is incorrect.": I'm in Chrome & want to delete passwords. I click on a password and a box titled "Windows Security" pops up. Beneath it is "Google Chrome is trying to show passwords. Type your Windows password to allow this." So, I type in my Windows password and receive the message "The...
  3. "The user name or passwords is incorrect."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The user name or passwords is incorrect.": I'm in Chrome & want to delete passwords. I click on a password and a box titled "Windows Security" pops up. Beneath it is "Google Chrome is trying to show passwords. Type your Windows password to allow this." So, I type in my Windows password and receive the message "The...
  4. "The user name or passwords is incorrect."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard and mouse don't work at login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse don't work at login screen: I reset my pc and at the screen where i have to login with my password, my keybourd and mouse don't work, but in bios or something they do. What should i do?...
  6. Keyboard & Mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard & Mouse don't work: USB Kyeboard & Mouse work in BIOS and in windows troubleshooting but after windows 10 starts loading they both stop functioningThe USB ports still function with my wifi adapter and others but not with my keyboard or mouseThis problem persists though a windows 10 reinstall...
  7. Incorrect password during safe boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect password during safe boot: Hello! So I'm kinda getting gray hairs over this now. I'm trying to boot into safe mode, but I cannot get past the login screen, keeps telling me I have an incorrect password. The one I am writing to you from is my Microsoft account, so obviously I know my password....
  8. No log in screen and keyboard/mouse not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No log in screen and keyboard/mouse not working: I have windows10. Problems started with no internet. Now there is no log in option on the screen, just shows the time. Wireless Keyboard and mouse stopped working too. From googling possible fixes ive done the following:- Unplugged the wireless adapter, changed batteries...
  9. Mouse works incorrectly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse works incorrectly: I use MS Ergo Sculpt Mouse that started working incorrectly. It sometimes moves sporadically in various directions when I move it quickly in arching motion. It occasionally seems to move in the opposite direction. This problem occurs regardless of the mouse pad or the...
  10. 'incorrect user name and password'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    'incorrect user name and password': I am a beginner with windows 10. When I log in I now get 'incorrect user name and password' and I see I have now got two User Accounts in my own name. How do I get rid of the wrong one? (I'm sure this has been asked many times but I couldn't find it in FAQs). Since it...