Windows 10: Incorrect named folder error/advise still keep coming after make the remedy advised

Discus and support Incorrect named folder error/advise still keep coming after make the remedy advised in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Family Mail received the following note : One or more of the folders in your mailbox in your mailbox are named incorrectly- and the offending folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FamilyMail, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Incorrect named folder error/advise still keep coming after make the remedy advised

Family Mail received the following note : One or more of the folders in your mailbox in your mailbox are named incorrectly- and the offending folders is named.. Please rename these folders. I deleted the folder. Then set up a new correctly named folder. That was 3 DAYS AGO, and I am still getting this same message- at first ok, waiting for the computer generated note to stop, but now I still get them about every 30 minutes-- HOW can stop this NONESENSE

:)

FamilyMail, Apr 1, 2021

2. technical advise

I cant access to my desktop files after I erroneously click the steps in the automatic updates of Windows 10 in my Lenovo laptop. .though I followed the steps how to remedy the problem, but its getting nowhere..appreciate for technical advise..thanks!

Cherrylyntrangia, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Fortitude Win User
    Is it advisable/useful to have a second (full) Administrator account?

Firstly, I should say that someone suggested this Forum to me and it's one of the most useful things that I have come across on the Internet!
    I read somewhere that one way to safeguard your system is to create a second Administrator account in addition to the one that is built-in in Windows, so that should there be a problem with the "original" Administrator account you would use the second one to restore the first one.
    If this is indeed advisable, what are the steps to do it? I presume that I should password-protect the second Administrator account.
    Would I have the second Administrator account always enabled and the original Administrator account always disabled?

Fortitude, Apr 1, 2021
  4. omidsolo Win User

Incorrect named folder error/advise still keep coming after make the remedy advised

Advise on disabling services

Thanks for advise, well you're right, although if disabling service A has negative effect on service B, it's message boxed at the time of disabling service A, but, yes you're right, maybe MS hide something else inside service A or B and no one knows what's going on...
    I have removed a lot of the list and updated my original post with the new code though.
    If anyone see something there that MUST NOT be disabled, I will thank him for his advise Incorrect named folder error/advise still keep coming after make the remedy advised :)

omidsolo, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Incorrect named folder error/advise still keep coming after make the remedy advised

1. Incorrect named folder error/advise still keep coming after make the remedy advised - Similar Threads - Incorrect named folder

2. bitdefender advised this file is malware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitdefender advised this file is malware...: So bitdefender completed scan and said this file was malware - is this correct? Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\intermediate_data\u-000015.db-journal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitdefender-advised-this-file-is-malware/855d825a-238e-4691-bd15-5e085f95509d
  3. A Word of Advisement/Warning/Caution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Word of Advisement/Warning/Caution: Pay absolutely no attention to anything unless & until it is directly from MicrosoftNo articles, no YouTubes, no hearsay, editorials or options. No guesses, speculation or theories. Take no heed or stock in anything except from Microsoft itself Absolutely & completely ignore...
  4. Advise on antivirus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advise on antivirus: Welp, i was doing some cleanup and i want my system to run efficienlty. So i decided to uninstall stuff and that, i see that avast on my pc is really pushing somethings my poor cpu and HDD, so i decided to uninstalled.. not yet. I have some question firts: 1.-¿How i...
  5. technical advise

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    technical advise: I cant access to my desktop files after I erroneously click the steps in the automatic updates of Windows 10 in my Lenovo laptop. .though I followed the steps how to remedy the problem, but its getting nowhere..appreciate for technical advise..thanks!...
  6. Please Advise Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Advise Me: Hi, Please advise me , i received Message About activate Win.10, I Have the same p.c. serial No. Same Microsoft Account . So ,what is the problem? Thank you for your reply...
  7. BlueScreen Error - Please advise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlueScreen Error - Please advise: Hi, My windows 10 PC keeps keeps restarting to due to Bluescreen errors. Tends to happen when I'm not even using my PC. PC is up to date with updates. Please help if possible. Thanks so much. I can provide minidump file at a later stage. Thanks. Mark Error message:...
  8. BSOD Registry-Error. Please Advise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Registry-Error. Please Advise: Hello, I'm hoping I can get some assistance in addressing the BSOD I've been receiving lately. The reason stated is Registry_Error but no specific code is given on the blue screen. This is not happening in Safe Mode with Networking. I've uninstalled GPU Drivers. My...
  9. Advise Software for cafe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advise Software for cafe: Hi, guys please tell me the normal software that you can put in a cafe? What do you advise? 44907
  10. Advise on disabling services

in Windows 10 Support
    Advise on disabling services: Hi, I made this script to disable unnecessary services on my system but I'm sure there are some services I'm disabling by mistake which should not be disabled since it causes my Network and VPN not working. I know list is huge but maybe someone wants to take a look and find...