Windows 10: Incorrect Network Path in Drive Properties

Discus and support Incorrect Network Path in Drive Properties in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In Properties for my N drive, the network path ends in \d, not \n - how do I change this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrishFinney, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Incorrect Network Path in Drive Properties

In Properties for my N drive, the network path ends in \d, not \n - how do I change this?

:)

TrishFinney, Apr 25, 2019

2. Incorrect Network Path

The Network Path for one of my folders is incorrect, I don't know where it came from. Anyway I discovered that a computer on my home group was accessing files via an incorrect network path. I fixed it but I want to change the path in the folder properties,
    under the Sharing tab. Any ideas?

MB

MarciaHowell, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Incorrect display of Network Drive Quota properties

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are getting the error that there is not enough space available on your Network Drive, even when you have free space on it.

I suggest you to remove the Network Drive and add it once again. To add a network drive you can follow the steps from the article

Map a network drive

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Incorrect Network Path in Drive Properties

Incorrect Network Path

I have a local network with two desktop systems. I was having trouble with my Home Group, and once I got it resolved I was verifying the path from to my files from my secondary to my primary system I discovered that one of my folders that I frequently use
    had mapped the wrong path, a path that I cannot find. I changed tot he correct path but want to delete the wrong one.

Correct Network Path - \\MKHMGMT\Users\MEB1\Documents\QAB2017\FileName

Irroneous Network Path \\Mkhmgmt\qb2017\FileName

MarciaHowell, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Incorrect Network Path in Drive Properties

1. Incorrect Network Path in Drive Properties - Similar Threads - Incorrect Network Path

2. My name is incorrect on C Drive >Users Path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My name is incorrect on C Drive >Users Path: This PC > Windows C: > Users >teresIt should be:This PC > Windows C: > Users >teresaHow can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-name-is-incorrect-on-c-drive-users-path/58b0322e-4105-40fe-9160-835acb0d1b42
  3. My name is incorrect on C Drive >Users Path

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My name is incorrect on C Drive >Users Path: This PC > Windows C: > Users >teresIt should be:This PC > Windows C: > Users >teresaHow can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-name-is-incorrect-on-c-drive-users-path/58b0322e-4105-40fe-9160-835acb0d1b42
  4. explorer file properties incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer file properties incorrect: I will try to be brief; I have a sony camera that produces photos with high ISOs over 64000: if I view the properties of files with higher ISOs in Explorer, the maximum visible value remains 65535 instead of 102400. For me that I have many photos it's a problem because I...
  5. explorer file properties incorrect

explorer file properties incorrect: I will try to be brief; I have a sony camera that produces photos with high ISOs over 64000: if I view the properties of files with higher ISOs in Explorer, the maximum visible value remains 65535 instead of 102400. For me that I have many photos it's a problem because I...
  6. Adding a Path to a Network Drive

Adding a Path to a Network Drive: I've been trying to move off of Linux and over to Windows and I've come across an issue I'm unsure of how to resolve.So I've mapped a network drive to Z: which contains information needed in some programs that I run. In those programs, they specify a file path to look in that...
  7. Adding a Path to a Network Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a Path to a Network Drive: I've been trying to move off of Linux and over to Windows and I've come across an issue I'm unsure of how to resolve.So I've mapped a network drive to Z: which contains information needed in some programs that I run. In those programs, they specify a file path to look in that...
  8. Mapping and saving a path to network drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapping and saving a path to network drives: Windows ver. 1909 I use a program called MyFolders. It creates a Right click menu option in File Explorer that then allows you to map a path to and save that mapped path to any external drive or other computer on your network. It appears this program has some fatal flaws...
  9. Incorrect display of Network Drive Quota properties

Incorrect display of Network Drive Quota properties: My network harddrive is a MyBookLive, 2TB, with 996GB free, NTFS. I believe this drive does NOT support quota limits. In Win10 File Explorer, the Properties|Quota tab for any shares mapped on the MyBookLive state "This drive supports space limits for each user, so a single...
  10. Cannot connect to network drives - network path not found!

Cannot connect to network drives - network path not found!: This is a really infuriating problem that I just can’t get my head around! I have 2 win10 pcs and one WDigital network drive all wired together by Ethernet via an Asus AC68u. Pc 1 can read and write to the network drive and can read and write files to pc 2 pc2 can read and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the network path in network is incorrect